|"Miyuki, did you get in trouble with the Fire Nation again?"|
|— The herbalist to her cat.|
Aang met the herbalist while searching for medicinal herbs to cure Katara and Sokka. When the old woman had finished preparing the mixture she was working on, Aang tried to grab it to bring back to his sick friends, but was slapped on the fingers by the herbalist, who informed Aang that it was Miyuki's dinner. This special diet of herbs had kept Miyuki alive for over twenty-eight years.
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Book One: Water (水)
- Although most of the animals in the Avatar World are hybrid creatures, Miyuki appears to be a purebred cat.
- Miyuki appeared to love plum blossoms, as according to the herbalist, they were a fundamental part of her dinner.
- Miyuki's physical appearance resembles that of a Persian cat in the real world.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wilcox, Ian (writer) & Volpe, Giancarlo (director). (October 7, 2005). "Bato of the Water Tribe". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 1. Episode 15. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 From older Avatar: The Last Airbender official site, originally on Nick.com (link). No longer updated, encyclopedia now broken though archived here.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 DiMartino, Michael Dante, Konietzko, Bryan (writers) & Filoni, Dave (director). (June 17, 2005). "The Blue Spirit". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 1. Episode 13. Nickelodeon.