Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
MOI Animation Co., Ltd. is an Emmy Award-winning Korean animation studio headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. The company was founded in 1998 as a spin off to animation studio DR Movie, and has worked regularly on a number of different projects with Japanese studio Madhouse, as well as American studio Warner Bros. In collaboration with JM Animation, the company provided animation production services for the third book of Avatar: The Last Airbender, working on a total of ten episodes.
Avatar: The Last Airbender credits
Selected other credits
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold (animation services)
- Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters (animation services)
- Loonatics Unleashed (animation services)
- Stitch! (animation production assistance and production company)
- The Boondocks (overseas production)
- The Spectacular Spider-Man (animation production)
- Young Justice (animation services)
- Superman: Unbound (2013; video - animation services and main title animation)
- All-Star Superman (2011; video - animation services)
- Batman: Year One (2011; video - animation services)
- Dante's Inferno: An Animated Epic (2010; video - production company)
- DC Showcase: Green Arrow (2010; video short - animation services)
- DC Showcase: Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam (2010; video short - animation services)
- DC Showcase: The Spectre (2010; video short - animation services and production company)
- Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (2010; video - animation services)
- Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (2010; video - animation services)
- Wonder Woman (2009; video - animation services)
- 2007: Won an Emmy Award for Avatar: The Last Airbender (Animation Director)
- 2005: Won an Emmy Award for Batman & Dracula (Animation)
- The company is named after the French word for "me", intended to express how "'I' is the very starting point of creation" and the "origin of everything in the creative world, as is in the animation producing".