Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Avatar: The Last Airbender credits
- Character information: Yugoda
- 118. "The Waterbending Master"
Selected other credits
- Up-In-Down Town (2007; short)
- Robots (2005)
- Who Saves the Village? (2005; short)
- Betty Boop's Hollywood Mystery (1989; short)
- Miracle Mile (1988)
- The Night Before (1988)
- Assassination (1987)
- The Secret of NIMH (1982)
- Funnyman (1967)
- Battlestar Galactica (video game)
- Space Quest 6: The Spinal Frontier (video game)
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (video game)
Lucille Bliss was a New York City native and appeared in films and on television shows, including The Smurfs as Smurfette, Nickelodeon's Invader ZIM as Ms. Bitters, and Walt Disney's Cinderella as Anastasia Tremaine. She voiced the starring character of the first made-for-television cartoon, Crusader Rabbit.
Despite residing in an assisted-living home toward the end of her life, she was still capable of doing voice work.
- 2000: Won an Annie Award (Winsor McCay Award)
- 1999: Won a Young Artist Award for Cinderella (Former Child Star Lifetime Achievement Award)
- ↑ Lucille Bliss: 1916-2012. Behind The Voice Actors (November 10, 2012). Retrieved on November 14, 2012.
- ↑ Mr. Clevland (November 14, 2012). Lucille Bliss, 96, Was Cartoon Voice of Crusader Rabbit, Smurfette. Big Cartoon news. Retrieved on November 14, 2012.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|