|"Maybe we can help you get better."|
|— The light spirit to Avatar Korra.|
Two weeks after the Harmonic Convergence of 171 AG, the light spirit had migrated to Republic City. He followed Jinora, along with several other spirits, as the young airbender was accompanying Avatar Korra and Tenzin into the Spirit Wilds. He briefly disappeared after being startled when the Avatar firebent a large portion of spirit vines, but returned soon after and stayed by Jinora's side.
The light spirit migrated further to the Misty Palms Oasis sometime before Team Avatar arrived searching for Aiwei. He played with Pabu outside the Misty Palms Inn when Team Avatar went to check in, and later sat in the iceberg at the center of the oasis, alongside many other spirits, when Mako and Bolin returned looking for Korra.
In 173 AG, the light spirit found Avatar Korra meditating in the Tree of Time and cheerfully announced her presence to the rest of the spirits in the area. He asked Korra why she had been gone for so long and listened as Korra explained her troubles to the spirits. The light spirit offered to help the Avatar recover, but she declined, stating she needed to figure it out on her own.
Six months later, the spirit manifested itself as a small white puppy and met Korra again in an Earth Kingdom town. After the Avatar squatted down to pet it, she was haunted by an apparition of herself in the Avatar State. The dog turned and growled at it, apparently causing the apparition to disappear, and leaving Korra wondering how he had done that. He barked toward Korra and convinced her to follow him, and eventually led her to the Foggy Swamp, where he revealed himself to her. While she was annoyed with the fact that he deceived her, he pointed out that she would not have followed him otherwise. Korra asked what she was meant to find in the swamp, to which the spirit vaguely replied that it was not a "what", but rather a "who", before flying off into the thicket.
The light spirit has the ability to completely alter his physical appearance, being able to take on the form of a small white puppy. He also has the ability to fly, using the leaves on his head to propel himself through the air.
The Legend of Korra
Book Three: Change (易)
- 301. "A Breath of Fresh Air" (no lines)
- 309. "The Stakeout" (no lines)
- 311. "The Ultimatum" (no lines)
Book Four: Balance (平衡)
- 402. "Korra Alone"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 DiMartino, Michael Dante (writer) & Graham, Ian (director). (October 10, 2014). "Korra Alone". The Legend of Korra. Season 2. Episode 15. Nick.com.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Hedrick, Tim, Hamilton, Joshua (writers) & Heck, Colin, Zwyer, Melchior (directors). (June 27, 2014). "A Breath of Fresh Air". The Legend of Korra. Season 2. Episode 1. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ DiMartino, Michael Dante (writer) & Graham, Ian (director). (August 1, 2014). "The Stakeout". The Legend of Korra. Season 2. Episode 9. Nick.com.
- ↑ Hamilton, Joshua (writer) & Heck, Colin (director). (August 15, 2014). "The Ultimatum". The Legend of Korra. Season 2. Episode 11. Nick.com.
- ↑ Marnell, Blair (10). Mondo Brings Batman, Korra, The Rocketeer, and More to SDCC (Exclusive). The Nerdist. Retrieved on September 10, 2017.