|Ki Hyun Ryu|
The Legend of Korra credits Edit
- 101. "Welcome to Republic City"
- 102. "A Leaf in the Wind"
- 103. "The Revelation"
- 104. "The Voice in the Night"
- 105. "The Spirit of Competition"
- 106. "And the Winner Is..."
- 107. "The Aftermath"
- 108. "When Extremes Meet"
- 109. "Out of the Past"
- 110. "Turning the Tides"
- 111. "Skeletons in the Closet"
- 112. "Endgame"
Selected other credits Edit
Television work Edit
- Batman: Year One (storyboard artist)
- Dante's Inferno: An Animated Epic (character designer)
- Hercules and Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle for Mount Olympus (in-between artist)
- Random! Cartoons (overseas animation director)
- Recess: School's Out (animator)
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (storyboard artist)
- The Boondocks (assistant director)
- The Goode Family (storyboard artist)
- Ryu has been credited by Bryan Konietzko as the one who conceived fartbending, an airbending technique employed by Tenzin and Pema's son, Meelo.
- Ryu's creative insight has been influencing the Avatar franchise for far longer than the beginning of Legend of Korra: he created the original character design of Jet, suggesting that he has had a part in the show since quite early in production.
- Interestingly, Ryu's name has been worded as "Ryu Ki Hyun" by Konietzko on occasion, likely in concern to Ryu's Korean origin; Korean names are spoken in a surname, then given name format.