Avatar: The Last Airbender credits
- Character information: Jeong Jeong
- Character information: Captain Li
- 118. "The Waterbending Master"
- Character information: High Sage
The Legend of Korra credits
- 203. "Civil Wars, Part 1"
Selected other credits
- American Dragon: Jake Long
- Codename: Kids Next Door
- The Mighty B!
- The War at Home
- The Young and the Restless
- Young Justice
- Men in Black 3 (2012)
- Crank: High Voltage (2009)
- Why Am I Doing This? (2009)
- Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo (2006)
- Return to Halloweentown (2006)
- Crank (2006)
- Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde (2003)
- Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001)
- Dude, Where's My Car? (2000)
- At Sachem Farm (1998)
- Alpha Protocol (video game)
- Doom³ (video game)
- Fracture (video game)
- Gladius (video game)
- True Crime: New York City (video game)
- X-Men: The Official Game (video game)
Young has been prolific in his character work and has made numerous guest appearances on such varied television series as Diff'rent Strokes, The Golden Girls, Murphy Brown, Mad About You, Family Matters, The Simpsons, Alias, JAG, The Steve Harvey Show, Zeke and Luther and on the daytime soaps The Young and the Restless and Generations.
He has many voice acting credits as well, having voiced Grandpa in American Dragon: Jake Long, Kaz in Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Mr. Sanban in Codename: Kids Next Door, Storm Shadow in the Sunbow G.I. Joe animated series, the Hard Master in G.I. Joe: Renegades, Mr. Wu on Nickelodeon's show The Mighty B!, and Marshall Kai Ti Chang in Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb. He has also done voice-over work on many video game titles.
Young also has two Star Trek credits; he played Buck Bokai, a famous baseball player in the 24th century in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "If Wishes Were Horses", and he later played Hoshi Sato's father in the Star Trek: Enterprise episode "Vanishing Point".
In theater, Young has had a long history with the Asian American theater company East West Players in Los Angeles, where he not only performed but often served as producer. He voiced Lord Chin in Mulan II and, replacing the late Pat Morita, he is to voice the Emperor of China in Mulan 3.
- Young worked with Dante Basco on the series American Dragon: Jake Long, voicing the latter's grandfather.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|