The Legend of Korra credits
Graphic novel artist
- Turf Wars trilogy
Selected other credits
- 1602: Witch Hunter Angela #2 (cover artist; variant)
- Embed with Games: A Year on the Couch with Game Developers (cover artist)
- Hungry Ghosts #4 (artist)
- Secret Origins #10: Batgirl (line artist)
- Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman #13 (line artist)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Casey & April #1-4 (line artist)
- The Secret Loves of Geek Girls (illustrator)
Koh was born in Seoul and has lived in Tokyo, New England, Los Angeles, and the San Francisco Bay Area. She received her Bachelor of Fine Arts in illustration from the Rhode Island School of Design in 2012 and has worked as an illustrator for a number of clients, including comic book publishers Dark Horse Comics, DC, and Marvel, and video game developers Riot Games and Bungie.
- Koh was a fan of Avatar prior to becoming the illustrator for Turf Wars and had previously drawn fanart of the show.
- When a replacement for Brittney Williams as the artist for the Korra comics needed to be found, Koh was not the initial choice; a friend of hers was contacted first, but she was unable to commit the time and, knowing Koh to be a fan of the show, they referred her for the job instead.
- Koh considers that she would be a firebender in the Avatar universe but believes that water is "by far the best".
- Her favourite characters in The Legend of Korra are Tenzin and Asami Sato, though her favorite character to draw in Turf Wars was Jargala Omo.
- Koh's favorite villains from Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra are Wan Shi Tong and the Red Lotus, respectively.
- Koh was given creative freedom in her artwork for Turf Wars, using her own style as opposed to the usual style of the series.
- Koh decided to add diversity to her characters and include a range of multi-ethnic people in crowd scenes, including South and Southeast Asian characters.
- Koh included her boyfriend in a fight scene, as well as characters from Naruto and Sailor Moon in a crowd scene, in Turf Wars Part One.
- Koh also included characters resembling Michael Dante DiMartino, Bryan Konietzko, Dave Marshall (Dark Horse Comics editor), and Joan Hilty (Nickelodeon editor) in Turf Wars Part Three.