|"Get off my case, pal!"|
|— A frustrated Hasook to Mako.|
During the Fire Ferrets' match against the Golden Temple Tigerdillos, Hasook was quickly targeted by his opponents and proved too slow to retaliate. As the match progressed, he continued to be targeted by the opposing team, being knocked into zone two with Bolin and forced back once more shortly after. Isolated from his teammates, he was unable to defend himself against a barrage of attacks, eventually being thrown into the moat by a combination earth and water attack.
At the start of the second round, Hasook was admonished by Mako for his failure in the previous round and told to get his act together. Rallying together, the Fire Ferrets were able to come back from being a zone down to win the round and draw level with their opponents. However, in the third and final round, Hasook stumbled across the arena and collided into Bolin, knocking them both to the ground. Their position making them an easy target, they were both quickly knocked out of the ring. Mako eventually managed to win the match with a knockout, but he accused Hasook of doing "more harm than good", blaming him for nearly costing the team the match. Brushing off the accusations by replying that they had won anyway, Hasook left the dressing room in anger.
When it was time to start the final match to gain a spot in the Championship Tournament, Hasook did not appear, nearly disqualifying the team. Korra volunteered at the last minute and replaced him, both in the final match and as a member of the Fire Ferrets.
The Legend of Korra
Book One: Air (气)
- 102. "A Leaf in the Wind"
Book Four: Balance (平衡)
- Hasook was originally going to have a larger role in the show with a family and kids, but Bryan Konietzko had the idea cut out for time saving purposes.
- Originally, Hasook was to be captured by Amon's henchmen, and Korra, Mako, and Bolin were going to go after him. However, he was later replaced in the scene by Bolin.
|Fire Ferrets' waterbender|
Unknown - 170 AG
| Succeeded by|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 DiMartino, Michael Dante, Konietzko, Bryan (writers) & Dos Santos, Joaquim, Ryu, Ki Hyun (directors). (April 14, 2012). "A Leaf in the Wind". The Legend of Korra. Season 1. Episode 2. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ DiMartino, Michael Dante (writer) & Zwyer, Melchior (director). (December 19, 2014). "The Last Stand". The Legend of Korra. Season 2. Episode 26. Nick.com.
- ↑ DVD commentary for "A Leaf in the Wind".
- ↑ DVD commentary for "The Revelation".