The Legend of Korra credits
- Character information: Kong
- 310. "Long Live the Queen"
Selected other credits
- A Whole New Ballgame
- Into the Night
- Malcom in the Middle
- Murder, She Wrote
- My Name Is Earl
- Raising Hope
- Revenge of the Nerds III: The Next Generation (TV movie)
- Yes, Dear
- It's a Horrible Life (2010; short)
- State of Play (2009)
- The Infamous Buddy Blade (2007; short)
- Hidden Secrets (2006)
- Galaxy Quest (1999)
- Dracula: Dead and Loving It (1995)
- C.H.U.D. II - Bud the Chud (1989)
- It's a Horrible Life (short - director and writer)
Binkley grew up in Topeka, Kansas, and graduated from Washburn Rural High School.
Binkley is best known for his roles as Kenny James on the NBC sitcom My Name Is Earl and as Dan, the Del Taco spokesperson. He has also had guest spots on Gilmore Girls, Malcolm in the Middle, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Yes, Dear, The Drew Carey Show, Full House, and Wizards of Waverly Place.
Binkley once held a job making celebrity impersonation phone calls, posing as Don Knotts character Barney Fife. Binkley also did this impersonation in Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of Three's Company.
- 2010: Won a Method Festival Award for Tic (Best Ensemble Cast)
- In the credits for "Long Live the Queen", Binkley's name is misspelled "Greg Binkley".
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|