This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: War Room → Past Avatars|
|This discussion is closed. The result of this discussion was:|
There will be no additional articles about unnamed past Avatars.
|Please do not edit this discussion.|
Hello everyone. I really would like to have a solid discussion about the past avatars. I feel as if these images will do most of the explaining:
Basically I want to propose adding an article for the unnamed earth avatar that we have seen a few times, as he is as relevant as the unnamed fire avatar (considering he is standing in the same line as the unnamed fire avatar, Yangchen, and Kuruk in the second image.) [[File:Unnamed earth avatar 3.png|400px|center]] [[File:Unnamed Earth avatar 2.png|400px|center]] [[File:Unnamed earth avatar.png|400px|center]]
I customized the following image to show the relevance of the past noticeable avatars: [[File:Relevant past avatars.png|400px|center]]
This is another good reason to have an article for the unnamed earth avatar. The blue-squared avatars are the main/major avatars. The red-squared avatars are the secondary avatars. The yellow-squared avatars are the minor avatars. Please discuss. Hopemon (wall • contribs) 02:41, June 24, 2012 (UTC)02:34, June 24, 2012 (UTC) That is...very good work. I would go for a discuss about this. But we only can get up to the Earth Avatar before the Fire Avatar. The others are hard to see.
- A page for the "Unnamed Earth Avatar" should not be created. We have absolutely nothing, but one image of him on a mural, to go from. We do not need a plethora of "unnamed Avatar" pages. Vulmen (talk • EoK) 03:24, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I think the "Unnamed Earth Avatar" is completely innecessary, about the Unnamed Fire Avatar we have some information, like he could use lavabending, but about this like Vulmen say "we have absolutely nothing". Leodix (議論|貢献) 03:40, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
- (Edit conflict) Agreed with Vulmen. Anyway, that rows just shows the Avatars, without any main, secondary, or minor Avatars. In Kyoshi's era, another past Avatars will filled the main rows, right? So it's wrong. Anyway, if you look at Kuruk in Korra's vision, his hat was missing and his body was grown since Aang's era.... -_-" Acer Indonesia Ask anything about fanon! • TCA:TFF 03:42, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't quite see the relevance that the unnamed fire avatar has from the unnamed earth avatar. The only difference is that there was about a 2-3 second scene of the fire avatar bending, yet the earth avatar was found in a painting, and there seems to be a huge amount of relevance for the fire avatar, when we don't know anything about either one of them. 04:29, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
- The greater relevance is that he actually had screen time and had unique aspects about him unrelated to any other bender seen ... like, ever. If Avatar Roku could bend the way that guy did, he wouldn't have died to a measly volcano that the fire Avatar had full and complete control over. So, he displayed completely unique capabilities never before seen, and never again seen, as well. Vulmen (talk • EoK) 04:52, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
we probably shouldnt have a page for him... yet the only actual info we have about the unnamed fire avatar was that he could use lava. the rest is pretty much "hamburger helper" for example "While nothing has been revealed about his life nor his struggles as the avatar, the only confirmed fact about the unnamed fire Avatar is that he preceded Avatar Yangchen. At one point of his life, he erupted multiple volcanoes at once. After his death, the Avatar Spirit reincarnated into the Air Nomads in the identity of Yangchen.". We could talk about the earth avatars presence in korras reawakening. yet, the small difference in their importance is all the difference.
I also agree that a page for the unnamed earth Avatar is not needed. As for the unnamed fire Avatar, we see him actually doing something, and that's why he has a page. DarkKnightRises (wall • contribs) 10:25, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm neutral on this - maybe leaning towards oppose. We don't know much of anything about him, but then again, we don't know much about the unnamed Fire Avatar, either - besides that he bent lava out of volcanoes. Depending on how it's worded, I could see a possible article for the Earth Avatar. It would be a very small one, though. And we'd have to have some definite limit on how many past Avatar articles can be created, just on what we see. I'm inclined to either stick with cutting it off at the unnamed Fire Avatar (the status quo) or the unnamed Earth Avatar. --AvatarRokus Ghost (Message me • Read my fanon) 10:40, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
- No new page about any of the Avatars shown there should be created. It is unnecessary to have a page for a character of which we know absolutely nothing except that they were a water or earth Avatar, came after another unnamed Avatar and appeared in an Avatar line-up. That's all kind of redundant information that better fits on the Avatar page. Lady Lostris (talk • HotN) 10:47, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually that doesn't make sense that it would be Kuruk, when Kuruk was clearly shown in the front of the pyramid. 05:41, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
I just want to say that this forum has become a speculation magnet. All I wanted was to propose creating an article for the unnamed earth avatar, as he stands in the same line as yangchen, kuruk, and the unnamed fire avatar, and now users are adding irrelevant images of the avatars that we can't see the faces of.06:02, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
I Have a water past avatar discoverd
[[File:Unnamed Water Avatar.png.png|400px|center]]
I Have a fire past avatar discoverd to