Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Selected other credits
- Rashomon (Havana Int'l Theater Festival/Dir. Tisa Chang) - Wigmaker
- Benten Kozo (1998, Flea Theater/Dir. Jim Simpson) - Tonomo
- Twelfth Night (Cincinnati Playhouse/Dir. Ed Stern) - Sebastian
- Anything Goes (Papermill Playhouse/Dir. Lee Roy Reams) - Luke
- Radiant Baby (2003 premiere, Public Theater/Dir. George C. Wolfe) - Tseng Kwong Chi
- Grey's Anatomy
- Growing Up Fisher
- Harry's Law
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Mike & Molly
- Monday Mornings
- The Forgotten
- The Protector
Sim is a comedy mentor of Laughter for a Change and has acted in numerous television, film and stage productions. In addition to his skills as an improvisational theater actor and teacher, Sim has worked at The Public Theater in New York and the Steppenwolf Theater in Chicago, as well as around the globe in places such as Canada, Cuba, England, and the Czech Republic. Sim has worked extensively using improv techniques for corporate training seminars.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|