Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Last Airbender.
Selected other credits
- Snow White and the Huntsman (2012 - editor)
- The Happening (2008 - editor)
- The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising (2007 - additional editor)
- King Arthur (2004 - editor)
- Thirteen Days (2000 - editor)
- Species (1995 - editor)
- The Last Boy Scout (1991 - additional editor)
- Side Out (1990 - editor)
- Ghostbusters (1984 - visual effects editor: EEG)
- Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983 - assistant film editor)
- Classic Creatures: Return of the Jedi (1983 - editor)
- Poltergeist (1982 - visual effects editorial supervisor: ILM)
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982 - effects editorial supervisor: ILM)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981 - visual effects editorial supervisor: ILM)
- Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980 - visual effects editorial supervisor: miniature and optical effects unit)
Buff's full name is Conrad Buff IV. He was born to the architect Conrad Buff III and is the grandson of the painter Conrad Buff II. He attended Pasadena City College for two years before joining the US Navy.
- 2001: Won a Golden Satellite Award for Thirteen Days (Best Film Editing)
- 1998: Won an Academy Award for Titanic (Best Film Editing)
- 1998: Won an Eddie Award for Titanic (Best Edited Feature Film)
- 1998: Won a Golden Satellite Award for Titanic (Outstanding Film Editing)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|