- This article is about the character in The Last Airbender. For other similar uses, see Azula (disambiguation).
|"My sister was always the favorite child. She was a firebending prodigy; my father loves her."|
|— Zuko to an unconscious Aang in The Last Airbender.|
Azula was present during Zuko's Agni Kai with Ozai, laughing in her brother's face soon after he was burned. She gladly accepted her father's tasks to "stop the Avatar from mastering earth and fire" and to give the Fire Nation time for Sozin's Comet to arrive.
Azula is shown to be sadistic, notably when she laughed at Zuko's failure during the Agni Kai and enjoyed him being burned by Ozai. She has no qualms about hurting others or capitalizing on their pain, evidenced by her eagerness to take over her brother's failed attempts at capturing Aang.
- Azula does not wear her hair in a topknot, instead having it hang down straight past her face.
- In Zuko's Story, it was revealed that it was Azula who acquired Zuko's ship for him shortly after his banishment.
- Like her animated counterpart, Azula is a firebending prodigy.
- Along with appearing in two scenes during the movie, Azula also appears in a pocket sized portrait of the Fire Nation Royal Family, along with her mother, Ursa.