This picture was drawn for Manzai by Scribbletati through Minnichi as a prize for winning second place in her Epic Art for Epic Battles contest. This picture is specifically intended to represent this character. Please do not use it on another fan fiction or fanon article. Thank you.
|File details for "TiXiPortrait.png"|
Ban Ti Xi from Avatar: The Heir of Ban. Work is ©2013 Scribbletati on deviantART.
Avatar: The Heir of Ban
This image is artwork based on a copyrighted
© television program. As such, the copyright for it is most likely owned by the company or corporation that produced it. Though this image is subject to copyright, it is believed that its use qualifies as fair use
under U.S. fair use laws
when used on Avatar Wiki
, hosted on servers in the United States by Wikia, Inc.
Any other uses of this file elsewhere might be copyright infringement. For more information, see Copyrights.
|Fair use rationale for "TiXiPortrait.png"|
It is believed that the use of the file "TiXiPortrait.png" on the articles listed below qualifies as fair use because:
- The image helps fulfill the intention of copyright law to stimulate creativity for the enrichment of the general public.
- The image is not used for reasons of personal profit.
- The screenshot has a brief description that identifies it, and provides attribution to the copyright holder.
- As a screenshot, the image is not replaceable by free content; any other image of the work would also be copyrighted.
- The image is of sufficient resolution for commentary and identification but lower resolution than the original. Copies made from it will be unsuitable as artwork on counterfeit goods or other uses that would compete with the commercial purpose of the original work.
- The use of the image does not in any way affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to market or sell their product.
If you are the copyright holder of this image and you feel that its use here does not fall under "fair use," please contact one of the administrators.