| Important Message!
The following story is indubitably fanon and should not be considered actual canon.
|More from Originalavatarnerdling||Adventure||G (all ages)||Positive||No update page|
TY LEE'S HAPPY ENDING
Suki rejoined the Kyoshi Warriors and finally took back her leadership from Ty Lee who decided to travel the world in search of adventures and bid them a farewell. Soon after, she met an old friend of Team Avatar, the Earthbending master, Haru. They fell in love instantly, and later had twins, a daughter named Tyra and a son named Toru. Later in life, Tyra became a powerful Earthbender like her father, and Toru was a strong Firebender, getting the gene from her mother's side of the family. Ty Lee taught them chi-blocking and circus tricks, and Haru taught them much of their civil obedience and gentle natures---all in all, the family was very different, but they made their separate cultures work and became a very loving household.
JETPlus, a friendly letter from Honey and Beau arrived telling about their new home in the newly refurbished Ba Sing Se, and also about their new son, Jet. The couple married long ago and they still lived peacefully in the Earth Kingdom City---the two have settled down now that the Freedom Fighters grew apart and separated gradually over the years due to the fact they had no one left to fight. This new son of the retired Freedom Fighters, was nearly three years old according to their letter, and for reasons even too ironic for the universe to comprehend, little Jet was a Firebender! They discovered this fact one day when Longshot was teaching Jet how to shoot an arrow. Beau turned around for two minutes to gather enough short arrows for his son, and when he turned back around, half of the backyard was in flames, and tiny Jet was making his own arrows entirely out of fire. Smellerbee and Longshot have absolutely NO IDEA how that happened or which one of them had Fire Nation blood (Honey blames her husband), but no matter what they did, Jet was a bender---and his parents didn't care one way or the other if he could bend fire or not, he was their son, and they loved him just the way he was.
- It is true, Suki did take back her rightful place as Leader of the Kyoshi Warriors. It is unknown how she manages to juggle this as well as raising kids?
- This is the last we see of Ty Lee for a long, long while...but she will make a few sneak appearances later in the Fanon.
- Jet was named after the late Leader of the former Freedom Fighters. Longshot and Smellerbee were especially close friends with him.
- It is actually Beau's bloodline in which the Firebending Gene resides...So, technically it IS his fault.
- Spoiler Alert: Longshot's red scarf will be worn by two other people in this Fanon Series.
For the collective works of the author, go here.