|More from LotusPrincess1616||Adventure||G (all ages)||None||No update page|
| Zuko, something happened to The Yin Warriors in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|"Even in the most diverse locations, the hugest bond is being formed by us! "|
|The Yin Warriors|
Adventure, Comedy, Romance
July 23, 2013 - present
The story dates back before the births of Avatar Roku, Fire Lord Sozin, and the Hundred Year War itself, as a band of four adolescents named Lotus, Kan, Michiko, and Chey with a sky bison named Amma and a foxcat named Jade strive to become masters, outwitting their foes, and getting themselves in all sorts of wonder, mischief, and excitement in their adventures with surprising discoveries of the four nations during the years of Avatar Kyoshi.
- Makapu Village with a nomadic lifestyle and was raised in the caring hands of a nomad couple who were nonbenders. Despite her mellowed out personality and love for animals, she is proven to be the world's greatest earthbender in her time who shows a great threat to her enemies. Lotus clings to a small rag doll that she named "Catty". Her mother even made her when she was 7 years old. She serves as the soul. - A female earthbender who was born near
- - A male waterbender who hails from the Southern Water Tribe raised by his single mother alone helping her raise his younger sister. She taught him waterbending and how to heal himself (which was a skill not many male waterbenders performed in years). A crucial part of the team, he is a comical person who enjoys a good joke as the next person but is very loyal, serious, and defendant to his friends and family. He's not afraid to stand up for what's right. He serves as the mind
- Fire Nation Capital of the Fire Nation. She came from a wealthy lifestyle and everything was handed to her by protective parents who were afraid she would hurt herself, which made her unable to firebend like a master. She is a sweet tempered, insecure girl, who hasn't seen much of the world and is optimistic with a child like personality, but don't let your guard down too easily around her despite her captivating feminine charms and fluffy demeanor. She serves as the heart. - A female firebending noble who was born in the
- Chey - A male nonbender who hails from a small Fire Nation town and is mastering the art of swords. Chey is Michiko's childhood friend that she met when he was practicing his sneak attacks at night and became her expert travel guide years later. Chey is good-natured, smart, and very assertive. He is revealed to have a crush on Michiko throughout their adventures. He serves as the strength.
- Jade - A foxcat that Lotus found on during her travels in the Earth Kingdom. She became Lotus' best friend when she found her eating her food remains one night when she was ten and made it her loyal BFF. She currently wears a woven collar that Lotus made for Jade.
- sky bison that Michiko discovered and befriended when she had strayed her way in the capital. Amma is gentle giant whose heart is bigger than her size. She serves as the main and official transportation for the Yin Warriors. - She is a
- Mei - An eccentric Koala sheep herder and Michiko's aunt. She is her firebending master who is happy without wealth or riches. Mei teaches Michiko her firebending skills and once visited the dragons at at Michiko's age. Despite that she never married. Mei treats Michiko, Amma, and her koala sheep like her own family.
Book 1: Unity
- Breaking Our Bonds
- True Colors
For the collective works of the author, go here.