Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By Gingalover||Part of thecontinuity.|
Before it occurred, Eastern Air Temple upon surrendering the temple to him. During the confrontation, Rohan was dropped in Caesar's cauldron, which Caesar previously was using for his depression orbs. When Rohan was dropped in, the lack of any negative energy or aura deeply effect the mixture, and the reaction was so great, that it caused millions of positive, life-giving orbs to launch out.was in a confrontation with Meelo back at the
The orbs that were made, which appeared like shooting stars, traveled all over the globe. The orbs flying had a purifying effect upon impact, be it either purifying the animals or regrowing the plants, and didn't cause any true damage to wherever they landed. The event affected the entire world and even the Spirit World.
- The Eastern Air Temple was purified with mountain flora, and the nomads were cured of their depression.
- Three landed in the Misty Palms Oasis by Si Wong Desert, a large iceberg reappearing once more.
- Ba Sing Se was deeply effected; the lower rings especially being purified and cleansed greatly.
- Some landed in Zaofu, being purified directly.
- The United Republic of Nations was greatly effected, Republic City especially being bombarded, removing most of 's fog, and purifying the (which was a stray elephant koi). Chief Muro was directly hit during it.
- Laghima's Peak' rocky terrain turned to mountain fields, hitting the Red Lotus, and ending the .
After the event occurred, the effects from the orbs resulted in many areas being purified. Many areas had newly grown plant life, and many populated areas were cleansed. Republic City became inhabitable by people again, and a new species of butterfly also appeared from the after effects.
For the collective works of the author, go here.