Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By Ferrandor Republic||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from Ferrandor Republic||Action/Adventure||PG-13||None yet||No update page|
| Zuko, something happened to The Wolf, Windbag, and the Great Depression in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
It has been twelve years since the Equalist Revolution and eleven years since the spirit portals opened. In this time, there have been emerging independent city-states, emerging industries in aircraft, new lines of nonbending weapons including firearms, the explosion of the stock market, and the rise of the Central Bank practice in the four major nations. This uncanny amount of wealth in Republic City, people became gullible and naive. Novels like The Great Gonzu highlighted this silly attitude of the people. This lavish lifestyle soon ended with the collapse of the stock-market and hyperinflation. Wealthy citizens became street bums overnight. The Metalbending Police soon were overwhelmed by the crime and the charity soup kitchens were flooded with hungry patients. Republic City was in a depression, but it wasn't limited to the United Republic. Ba Sing Se homeless citizens flocked to the countryside, and the Fire Nation's great factories and tenements faced foreclosure from the banks in the capital. The Water Tribes faced austerity and saw a resurgence in agricultural activity. Smaller settlements like Whale Tail Island and Kyoshi Island were not as badly affected by the depression. However, desperate times drive people to the brink and back. The Equalists have returned, but this time want more than to put benders in their place, they also want to redistribute what little wealth remains in the world. The world is three years into the depression and Avatar Korra is powerless to fight this menace. Now there will be new heroes needed to rise to the occasion to restore sanity to a world gone mad.
- Grei Naite - Grei was a waterbender and the middle child of a once upper-middle-class family. Grei and his two brothers have always been into mischief and mayhem, However the harmless games became full blown crimes when the depression hit. His family does not have the wealth that they used to and he hasn't contacted his parents in over three years. He is also a very talented blood bender.
- Warsh Naite - Warsh was an earthbender and the eldest of his brothers. He has always been too lazy to be responsible, so Grei took that position. He is, however, the muscle of the group.
- Zed Naite - Zed was a firebender and the youngest of the Naite brothers. Him and his brothers are some of the most talented benders in the city. Zed is seen as the silly one of the trio.
- Anil - A mysterious airbender. He was born to a young couple on Whale Tail Island. However, he was separated from them for complicated reasons and eventually landed himself an orphaned newsboy in Republic City.
- Li - This young teenage girl is a homeless firebender and somewhat sympathetic to the Equalist cause.
- Baijin - A tough as nails earthbending nobody. He has a paralyzed arm due to an rioting indecent.
- Haema Tzaoh - A massive con artist. He has firebending but doesn't tell many people that he does so. He also is known to have an "office" in the Northern Water Tribe.
- Meelo - The young son of Tenzin has grown up into a young man by now. He has attained a master airbender status and is currently mentoring Anil.
- Amon 2.0 - The leader of the new Equalist party. What he plans for the future is yet to be seen.
- Daku - Anil's pet ring-tailed winged lemur.
- Chapter 9 - Star of The Republic
- Chapter 10 - Rigged Game
- Chapter 11 - Anil's Story
- Chapter 12 - The Election
- Chapter 13 - Martial Law
- Chapter 14 - On the Lamb
- Chapter 15 - Medicine
- Chapter 16 - Return
- Chapter 17 - Showdown
- Chapter 18 - Revelations
- Chapter 19 - Battle for Republic City pt. 1
- Chapter 20 - Battle for Republic City pt. 2
- There will be an almost complete absence of relationships in this story.
- The events described in the individual chapters correlate to real life events in Human History.
- For example: The resurgence of the Equalists is similar to that of Communist Party of America in the 1930s.
- The introduction of firearms is to add a more realistic feel to this chapter in the Avatar World.
- The writing of this fannon pre-dates book 3 of The Legend of Korra. Therefore the return of the Air Nomad race was not included in this series accept for a few individuals.
For the collective works of the author, go here.