Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from RedRapptor||Adventure/Drama||PG||N/A||Frequent|
| Zuko, something happened to The Vengeful Spirit in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|The Vengeful Spirit|
Only one option
The Vengeful Spirit is a series in progress that will be comprised of several short chapters, written in transcript style, revealing the untold events of Aang's experiences between his visit to Chin Village and acquisition of an earthbending teacher.
On their way to find Aang an earthbending teacher, he and his friends encounter a man under attack. After the offender's retreat, the victim invites Team Avatar to his luxurious estate for a night of much needed rest. All is not well, however, as Aang loses sleep and feels increasingly stressed about the inevitability of another attack. With the hopes of putting his fears to rest, Aang sets out to find the culprit of the original assault and ensure everyone's safety.
- Aang: The Avatar succeeding Roku, and the last airbender. Sensitive and loving, he is a warmhearted young man and a very powerful bender.
- Katara: The sole waterbender of the Southern Water Tribe, and the best friend one could hope to have.
- Sokka: The caring older brother of Katara, the fierce defender of his tribe, and a sarcastic hungry guy.
- : A wealthy nobleman of the Earth Kingdom, and a prosperous and knowledgeable husband.
- : The kindhearted wife of Chang, and a hospitable and emotional woman.
- Appa: The last known sky bison, a special friend and the animal guide of Avatar Aang, and a trustworthy and dependable companion.
- Momo: The last known winged lemur, a close friend and loyal pet, recently recovered from the Southern Air Temple by Aang.
Part 1: The Rescue
Part 2: Anxiety and Exhaustion
Part 3: Confrontation
Part 4: Maddening Truth
Part 5: TBA
For the collective works of the author, go here.