|More from ATLALOK||War, Romance, Action||PG||None yet||No update page|
|"I'm an ex-United Forces operative named Ting-Ting. War was the only woman I ever loved, until Ivy came along and showed me what real love is. Tragically, she was taken from me by my archenemy Dr. Razor and -"|
|— Bolin giving himself a new name and backstory in "The Stakeout".|
Bolin's imagination fascinates me not just because he comes up with the most interesting ideas, but also because he comes up with them so quickly. Sometime between Books 3 and 4, I re-watched this episode and thought, 'What if Ting-Ting was a real character? What if his story could be expanded?' And thus, I have finally decided to write about it.
- Ting-Ting - A United Forces operative who loves being part of war. He's smart, confident, and isn't afraid of anything.
- Masaru - Another United Forces operative and Ting-Ting's best friend.
- Ivy - Ting-Ting's love interest. Ting-Ting rescues her on one of his missions and it's love at first sight. Beautiful and caring, Ivy helps take Ting-Ting's mind off of the war and enjoy life.
- Dr. Razor - Ting-Ting's archenemy who captures Ivy, making Ting-Ting realize that there are more important things in life than fighting.
- Iroh - Commander in the United Forces who is good friends with Ting-Ting and Masaru.
United Forces Operatives
- Ren - Skilled at being sneaky and has great agility. Waterbender.
- Juro - Skilled with weaponry of every nation. Non-bender.
- Nobu - Skilled with memorizing locations. Earthbender.
- Ronin - Skilled with Earth Kingdom weaponry. Non-bender.
- Shig - Skilled with being the funny guy of the group. Non-bender.
- Taro - Skilled with physical strength and speed. Firebender.
If you like this fanon enough to want to know when the next chapter comes out, then you can subscribe to the story and I'll send you a message when I post a new chapter! All you have to do is message me on either this page or my message wall, and I'll put your name below! :D
For the collective works of the author, go here.