Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Tono555||Drama/Minor action||PG-13||Here||No update page|
- This is a fan-made story. For the episode of The Legend of Korra with the same name, see The Spirit of Competition.
Asami is a typical middle school student who loves nothing but sports. However, everything changes when she is forced to enter her school's swim team. Here, she meets new people and changes her sport to swimming. I will mainly focus on how swimming affects her life, and school won't really come that often, but there will be some parts with it. Rated PG-13 for a lot of swearing.
This fanon will be KorraxAsami. I am not a Korrasami shipper, but aftermentioned it, I think this could be a good way to go.
Coming up with the story
- Well, I am a swimmer myself, and when I first started doing it, it really changed me. One day, I figured I could make a fanon out of this. I hope you can enjoy it as I will enjoy writing it. I really don't have anything else to point out, but I hope this doesn't get too complicated. As AA7 said with his fanon , "[this] seems like a good place as any to start, and I honestly don't know where this is going to end."
I hope you find this story enjoyable enough to follow. If you decide to, you will definitely make my day, :)
Since I know that I can sometimes get carried away, and not explain very well what and how everything is, I made this small guide. Feel free to shoot me a message if you still have any questions. Semi-Olympic pool (mainly used).
- 50 = One lap
- 100 = Two laps
- Butterfly = Two arms moving at the same time w/ dolphin kick
- Backstroke = Normal kick, on your back, one stroke at a time
- Breaststroke = Frog kick, two arms at the same time, but with pulling.
- Freestyle = Normal kick, normal strokes.
- 50 = Going to one end
- 100 = One lap
News and Updates
I don't want to have to make a different page for this, so everything will be posted here.
For the collective works of the author, go here.