|By The 888th Avatar||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from The 888th Avatar||Tragedy/War||PG-13 (13 and above)||None||Main fanon page|
| Zuko, something happened to The Six Hundredth Day in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
The Six Hundredth Day is a series of short stories exploring the back story of Iroh, with a focus on the experiences that led to his disillusionment with the Fire Nation. The title is a reference to the 600-day Siege of Ba Sing Se, the conflict which cost Iroh his son, and had a significant effect on the Fire Nation Crown Prince.
This series of short stories does not focus on action. Because of the older age of the main character, the narrative will be much more reflective in nature, with prose to match the emotion of the scene.
These are some questions this series will try to answer (not all may make the cut).
- Iroh already knew about Ran and Shaw and the Sun Warriors at this point - he knew the true way of Firebending. Why did he proceed with the Siege anyway?
- What was the nature of the relationship between Iroh and Azulon?
- Why did Iroh decline to fight for his birthright, the position of Fire Lord?
- Who is the more powerful Firebender - Iroh or Ozai?
- Where did Iroh get the Crown Prince headpiece from?
List of stories
- (February 19, 2011)
- (March 14, 2011)
- (February 24, 2012)
- Next chapter coming soon.
Note about rating
The PG-13 rating is not due to any particularly graphic descriptions of violence or otherwise (there will be, of course, some violence). This rating is chosen to reflect the more complex themes and morals that will be explored; there may be a large amount of material that young readers do not fully understand, requiring guidance from an older individual.
For the collective works of the author, go here.