Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Kuir||Adventure||PG-13||Here||No update page|
| Zuko, something happened to The Reclamation of Arein in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|The Reclamation of Arein|
Reclamation of Arein is an adventure about the next Air Nomad Avatar after Aang. This story will finish the.
Reclamation of Arein is about the tumultuous life of the Avatar succeeding Lirin. Arein is born into a world of chaos, and must heal the wounds brought on by his predecessor while also preparing for the future of the new world.
- : The young Air Nomad and current Avatar is a young master seeking to learn earthbending. He is surrounded by a chaotic world where the old ways have failed.
- : Arein's airbending master and best friend, Esl is Arein's closest mentor and the one who has been with him the longest. Arein looks to him like a brother.
- : This powerful earthbender was the last in a line of great lords from the past.
- : The ruler of the Northern Kingdom. This powerful and cunning man is more than meets the eye.
- Dozmek: The brutal warlord of the Southern Empire. This popular and cruel man has savaged the borders in lust for power.
- Agri: The dangerous and cunning lieutenant of Dozmek. What Dozmek lacks in subtlety, Agri makes up for and more, silently holding his master's empire together.
- Eyan Kotei: Descendant of Lirin and Fire Lord. This honorable but strict man seeks what is best for the Homeland.
- Ryuu Kotei: Son of the Fire Lord and Crown-Prince of the Fire Nation. He believes change is necessary for the world to move on from the great turmoil that has befallen it.
- : The previous Avatar is ever present in the mind and dreams of Arein. His legacy on the world is everywhere.
- Nishamori: Firelord Eyan's right-hand man. He is the most loyal supporter and most trusted advisor to the Royal Family.
- Higashi: The criminal syndicate boss of the Red Sun.
- Peshmar: The Commander of the elite Death Guard.
Red Sun: A powerful crime Syndicate that has reach throughout the world.
: A clan of airbending assassins that raised the Avatar.
Here is a little music to get you in the mood for Reclamation of Arein when it comes out. It is Sail by AWOLNATION.
Book I: Chaos
The world has been embroiled in chaos in the wake of Avatar Lirin's death. His empire has fallen apart as factions seek to fill the vacuum of power left behind. The Avatar has been reborn into the Air Nomads and his location or existence has been kept the greatest secret in the world, for no one knows anymore.
- Chapter 1: Refugee
- Chapter 2: Rogue
- Chapter 3: Ghosts
- Chapter 4: Dark Roses
- Chapter 5: Doyen
- Chapter 6: Divulgence
- Chapter 7: The Plan
- Chapter 8: Abscond
- Chapter 9: Mists of Illusion
- Chapter 10: Madonna
- Chapter 11: Syndicate
- Chapter 12: Playing the Stakes
- Chapter 13: Purge
- Chapter 14: Brothers
Book II: War
All-out war has taken the world as great powers seek to conquer the world for themselves. Avatar Arein must bring balance to a fractured world and heal the wounds of his predecessor.
- Chapter 1: Alliance
- Chapter 2: Temple
- Chapter 3: Tensions
- Chapter 4: The Fall
- Chapter 5: Hunters and Prey
- Chapter 6: Lussuria
- Chapter 7: Shades of Relevance
- Chapter 8: Broken Star
- Chapter 9: Defiler
- Chapter 10: Strikeforce
- Chapter 11: Secrets of the Lair
- Chapter 12: Eminence
- Chapter 13: Swarm
- Chapter 14: Wanderer
- The Reclamation of Arein is a redemption story to follow and fulfill the tragedy of Rise of Lirin.
- Arein is meant to be an opposite to Aang, showing the variety and call needed for action.
- Arein is in conflict with himself for both his past and his upbringing.
- Unlike the previous installments, Reclamation of Arein will deal less with the far past and more of the future.
For the collective works of the author, go here.
Storms of the Future Cycle
|The Journey of Tala|
|Book 1 - Sand and Steel|
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|Book 2 - Blood and Swamps|
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|Book 3 - Pyres and Storms|
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|Fates and Vows|
|- - - - - - Ilera - Solace Fade - Scions - Sovereign|
|The Rise of Lirin|
|- In the Morrow - The White Dragon - Faith in Blood - The Great Gates - Lord Avatar - A Red Sun - Faceless - Faction - Tempest - Rally of Crows - Rally of Eagles - Dragons and Serpents - Kings and Men - Storms of a Spirit - Princes - A Battered Land - Seas of Ichor - Arbiter - Return to a Grave - Declination - Disaffection - Epilogue|
|Myths of the Empire|
|Pacification - Assassins - Empire - Red Sun Under The Empire - White Snow - Heirs|
|The Reclamation of Arein|
|Book 1 - Chaos|
|Refugee - Rogue - Ghosts - Dark Roses - Doyen - Divulgence - The Plan - Abscond - Mists of Illusion - Madonna - Syndicate - Playing the Stakes - Purge - Brothers|
|Book 2 - War|
|Alliance - Temple - Tensions - The Fall - Hunters and Prey - Lussuria - Shades of Relevance - Broken Star - Defiler - Strikeforce - Secrets of the Lair - Eminence - Swarm - Wanderer|
|Dreams of Melasa|
|Book 1 - Servant|
| - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|Book 2 - Shadow World|
|Faint but Clear - Ghost in the Steel - Kurotama - Loyalties - Servants of Shadow - Game of Fate - Shadows and Reflections - Tomb of Blood - Broken Blades - Hill of Shadow - Souls and Swords - Home|