Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By Rockjaw Grang||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from Rockjaw Grang||Action/Adventure||PG 13||None||no updates page|
| You should have seen yourself! It was amazing!
This fanon series is completed, meaning all expected chapters have been released.
|The Phoenix Estates|
The Phoenix Estates is a Fanon Rockjaw Grang is working on. It takes place 20 years after Avatar Aang defeated Fire Lord Ozai. Peace has been established, but when several cities leave the Fire Nation, that peace is threatened.
This story is about a war that takes place when several cities decide to leave the Fire Nation. It mostly follows the lives of the offspring of Team Avatar. The following events have taken place since the shows end. Aang and Katara have gotten married, as have Zuko and Mai and Sokka and Suki. Azula has regained her sanity, however her views on the world have not changed. Aang has used Energybending on the people of the Northern Air Temple, granting them Airbending abilities.
|Several cities leave the Fire Nation, and Kumaro goes to the Northern Air Temple to tell Aang of this.|
|Kumaro arrives at his destination, and Azula is released from prison.|
|Kumaro and Aditi travel the world, Mainyu leaves his father, and the war begins.|
|Kumaro and Aditi arrive at the Western Air Temple, and when there, confront Bharato.|
|Kumaro and Aditi arrive in Ba Sing Se, where they meet Wei.|
|We find out kow Wei got to Ba Sing Se.|
|Chaper VII: The Fire Ruby||Kumaro and Wei train, and Mainyu gets the Fire Ruby.|
|The Earth Kingdom gets involved in the war, and is aided by Kumaro, Wei and Aditi. Bharato and Mainyu return to the Phoenix Estates.|
|The forces of Toph and Saif attempt to retake the Earth Kingdom town, with the help of some new friends.|
|Chapter X: End of The Earth Front||The title says it all.|
|Blade and his friends crack down on Alden|
|Kumaro and his friends arrive at the Northern Water Tribe, and when there, face the forces of Mainyu.|
|Picking up form where Part 1 left off, Aditi and her friends try to free Kumaro.|
|More is revealed on the possible weapon the Water Tribe possesses, and a defeat strikes fear into the hearts of the Fire Nation|
|The group returns to the Northern Air Temple, and the ultimate weapon is put to the test.|
|Zuko and the other people of the capital flee to Ember Island, where they meet Aang and company.|
|Saif confronts his father's killer.|
|Hammer meets a new friend on Ember Island.|
|Azara makes a new friend, Kumaro enjoys being back with Neza, and leaders decide what to do with the troops they have to lead.|
|Continuing from Part 1, the outcome of the sparring match between Azara and Adva is revealed, Aang and Zysor arrive at the factory, and Hari meets an old rival.|
|We finally find out where the gems came from.|
|A group of people lead a rescue mission on the Sun Generator.|
|The forces prepare for the inevitable.|
|The fight for the Fire Nation begins.|
|The epic battle concludes.|
|Ember Island is fought for.|
|Mainyu attacks a Fire Nation town, and Kumaro must protect it.|
|Sokka and Suki lead and attack mission on a portion of the Fire Nation coast under the control of the Phoenix Estates.|
|Zysor helps Mai and Katara take back the Fire Nation capital.|
|Kumaro, Aditi, Wei, Neza, and Hari infiltrate a Phoenix Estates city.|
|Chapter XXXI:The Valley||The forces of the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom fight to retake several farms in the south.|
|Scouts from the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom vanish under mysterious circumstances.|
|The southern Fire Nation army arrives at a Phoenix Estates factory, and they must combat a new war machine.|
|Bhatato takes over the Phoenix Estates, and sends Azula to help Mainyu fight Aang and Zuko.|
|The southern army encounters a mysterious jungle, and some of its members go in, hoping to find a shortcut.|
|Since the scouts have been missing, Sokka, Suki, Toph, Lo Gan, and Rin go in looking for them. Zysor notices Azara is missing. Kumaro trains Takumi.|
|Takumi faces his destiny, and confronts Maxitaotie.|
|Lee and La Sei are captured, the Leaders of the southern army leave the jungle.|
|Lee and La Sei are saved froma public execution, Nov Sol is attacked.|
|Chapter XL:Aggni, Part 1||Zuko and Aang attack Aggni, but the defense is too strong for them.|
|Chapter XLI:Aggni, Part 2||Mai and Katara arrive at Aggni, and catch up with Bharato.|
|Chapter XLII:Aggni, Part 3||Following the battle, the leaders decide what to do next, while the soldiers mourn over their fallen allies.|
|Chapter XLIII:Return to the Air Temple||While hunting Bharato, the Fire Nation airship stops at the Western Air Temple, and Aang obtains the Air Topaz.|
|The leaders talk about what should be done when they catch up with Bharato.|
|Bharato is stopped as he enters Ba Sing Se's agragarian zone, and Aang obtain's the Earth Emerald.|
- Aang- The current Avatar, lives at the Northern Air Temple, age 132.
- Katara- The wife of Aang, lives at the Northern A'ir Temple, age 34.
- Zuko- The current Fire Lord, working to right his family's wrongs, age 36.
- Mai- The wife of Zuko, still a gloomy, mostly emotionless, woman, age 35.
- Sokka- A warrior from the Southern Water Tribe, lives on Kyoshi Island, age 35.
- Suki- Leader of the Kyoshi Warriors, wife of Sokka, age 35.
- Toph Bei Fong- A commander in the Earth Kingdom army, lives in Ba Sing Se, age 32.
- Iroh- Owner of the world's finest tea shop, lives in Ba Sing Se, age 84.
- Azula- The main antagonist, bent on revenge, lives in Aggni, age 34.
- - The first son of Zuko and Mai, traveling the world, age 14.
- Azara- The only daughter of the Fire Lord, twin sister of Mainyu, age 10.
- - The younger son of Zuko and Mai, well read and very smart, age 10.
- - Daughter of Aang and Katara, first to join Kumaro, age 14.
- Lee- Lived in Aggni, forced into the army, age 25.
- Wei- A young firebender, traveling to Ba Sing Se, age 16.
- - Wei's sister, earthbending girl, age 13.
- - The son of Sokka and Suki, left Kyoshi to fight in the war, age 15.
- Lo Gan- Male waterbender, skilled in healing, age 16.
- Rin Female waterbender, impressive fighter, age 16.
- Female firebender, childhood friend of Kumaro, age 14.
- Male firebender, admiral in the Fire Nation, age 32.
- Male firbender, glider pilot, age 30.
- Male firebender, skilled with explosives, age 30.
- Male firebender, skilled in unseen movement, age 30.
- - Swordsman in the Earth Kingdom, very skilled, age 32.
- - An archer in the Earth Kingdom, under the command of Saif, age 27.
- Aknur- A relaxed Earth Kingdom soldier, under the command of Saif, age 25.
- Ila- Female Earth Kingdom soldier, under the command of Toph, age 27.
- Kun- Female earthbender, serves with Ila, age 25.
- Kavi- Male waterbender, replaced Pakku as Waterbending instructor, age 40.
- - Female firebender, glider pilot for the Phoenix Estates, age 28.
- - Former governor of the city of Aggni, A firebending prodigy, age 40.
- - A firebending prodigy, royal guard, age 30.
- - An elite warrior, works with his twin Savas, age 30.
Although this Fanon has a similar name to the Phoenix Chronicles, this was not intentional.
I would like to use this section to thank the following people for their help on the fanon.
For the collective works of the author, go here.