|By The avatar||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from The avatar||Adventure||G (all ages)||Here||No update page|
| Zuko, something happened to The Phoenix Chronicles in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
| || Juji's fine. He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the Earth. Oops. Spoiler. Sorry.
Warning! This page contains spoilers for The Phoenix Chronicles.
Production History Edit
The avatar gained the idea for this story when he started thinking of what would happen after the series, with the descendants of the team. He knew there would never be total peace in the world, and began thinking of the possibilities. One of his favorites was the possibility of a new nation, stemming from World Politics Class. The avatar knew that aboriginals often tried to rid themselves of their old rulers, and set out on their own. This made him think what would happen to all the former Fire Nation colonies.When he heard that Avatar Wiki allowed fanon, he considered writing it. Originally doubtful, after reading others such as, , and he began to write.
Unlike most fanon stories currently on Avatar Wiki, The Phoenix Chronicles was created after Avatar Wiki and Avatar Fanon Wiki were merged. The avatar started the story around the exact time he began editing seriously. He remained dedicated on the fanon, and soon finished several chapters. As time passed, the quality improved radically. Recently, the story has taken part in the Special, it's subsequent sequels, and has been thought of as a very well-known story. The Fanon soon won Featured Fanon for the month of November 2009.
Story Development Edit
The avatar has most of the plot finished, and just needs to flesh it out. Chapters are released generally on a weekly basis, though there are occasional interferences.
Follow the adventures of the current Avatar, Chapter 1.and his friends. The new nation, , has declared war on the Southern Water Tribe, Mian's tribe. He, as the Avatar, makes it his job to stop them. But, he is not going in there alone, with Prince Zura, Princess Tia, Nomad Ami his best friends. They, go undercover at the islands, and wait for the Invasion that is inevitable. Follow their journey by reading
|70 years after Avatar Aang saved the world, his Grand-Nephew, is the new Avatar. The world is in a state of peace. However, a new nation has arose. And they want revenge.|
|retreats out of the Fire Nation to Omashu. After a crash landing, they make it to the City, only to know their old enemy is back to take over their temporary sanctuary.|
- - the fun-loving Avatar proceeding Avatar Aang. He is determined to keep peace between the five nations.
- - the slightly spoiled and sarcastic Princess of the Earth Kingdom. She accompanies Mian on his Avatar journey.
- - a nomadic and very entertaining Airbender, a descendant of Avatar Aang.
- -the current Crown Prince of the Fire Nation, a descendant of Fire Lord Zuko.
- -A new ally to Team Strike; Hai is from one of the northern clans and does not like the state of his country
- Sky -Leader of ; an organization who doesn't like the current rule of Phoenix King
- -The former Protector Captain of the squad Mian and Zura were in. After they betrayed him and defeated him, he lost his job. Now, he's back for revenge.
- - A traitorous Fire Nation General who has betrayed the Nation to the Phoenix Islands.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - for pictures of several characters, and action scenes
- Naruto - for pictures of the Protectors and Hai
See Also Edit
For the collective works of the author, go here.
|The Phoenix Chronicles Chapters|
Book 1: Phoenix
The Southern Prince - The Island - Counter Attack - Bomb Strike - Rock Hard - The Battle for the South Pt. 1 - The Battle for the South Pt. 2 - Within the Shadows - Masks -Guardians - To the North! - The Clans of the North - Inner Flame - Ugly Revenge - Messages - Tense - Winds of War - Operation Eternity: The Game of War and The Eternal Blaze
Book 2: RiseGovernor - Sanpai - Visions - The Wall - The Meeting Table - The Long March - - - - The Spirit
|The Phoenix War|
|The Phoenix Islands - Fire Nation - Earth Kingdom - Water Tribes - Team Strike - Air Nomads (De Facto) - The Phoenix Bombers|
|South Eagle Raids - Attack at the Shore - Battle for the South - Operation Eternity -|
List of Phoenix Chronicles Characters
|Mian - Tia - Zura - Ami - Hai - Sky|
|Major Secondary Characters|
|Mizu - Fire Lord Hokui - Chief Mizurai - General Hoshizu - Governor Chen -King Kai - Jeong - Ravena|