|More from Chazolton||Adventure||G||Here||No update page|
| Zuko, something happened to The Peace Keepers in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|The Peace Keepers|
Reason Why I am writing this
The idea of this story has been bouncing around in my head for quite some time now, and I think I have the basic plot to finally write it. Any constructive criticism and ideas regarding this Fanon are welcomed and greatly appreciated.
It has been two years now since Avatar Aang has passed, and now groups of bandits and criminals are beginning to wreak havoc across the world. These bandits usually mug and steal from innocent civilians, but recently they are organizing taking over entire towns and cities. Groups of people all over the world have started to fight back against these evil people while they wait for the new Avatar, they are known as the Peace Keepers.
This story is going to center around a group of three young Peace Keepers, Lu Ti (Earthbender), Cozmo (Waterbender), and Kio (Firebender). At the beginning of this story they are already all master benders, but they still have a lot to learn. The story will follow their quest as they to try to bring peace back into the world, meet all kinds of interesting characters, and of course bash some bandit heads.
- Lu Ti- A young (around 17) Earthbender who is a member of a group of Peace Keepers. He has sandy brown hair, piercing green eyes, and a muscular build. He is average height for his age. He wears a green robe with cut-off sleeves, bracers on his wrist and ankles (never shoes), and an Earth Kingdom Army helmet that was given to him be his father. He is considered calm, reliable, brute, and stubborn. He is also a very good strategist.
- Cozmo- A young (17) Waterbender who is a member of the same group of Peace Keepers as Lu Ti. He has long blond hair that is usually tangled, ice blue eyes, and a tall but still strong looking build. He usually wears a blue robe with a crescent moon on the chest, he has tape part way up his wrist, and he will wear gloves if he is in a cold area. he is usually described as easy-going, good natured, and usually humorous.
- Kio- A young (15) Firebender who is a member of the same group of Peace Keepers as Lu Ti and Cozmo. He has short jet-black hair, yellow eyes, and he is relatively skinny and short compared to Lu Ti and Cozmo. Like the other two he wears a robe with his nation's colors (red), but he wears no accessories. He is usually hot headed and quick to judge, but if you have his trust he is very loyal. He is usually very sarcastic.
NOTE: You will learn more about their past and how they met later in the story.
The following characters will appear later in the story.
- Kiji- A girl who is around 13 years old. She is a Peace Keeper along with her sister, To Phu. Kiji is a master duel swordsmen, but she has no bending ability. She appears to be a weak little girl but she is very quick, deadly, and precise. She and her sister have been trying to get to Whale Tail Island, where there have been rumors of a huge bandit revolution.
- To Phu- A girl who is around 16 years old. She travels with her sister Kiji. She is very good-looking, she often uses her charm to gain the upper hand. She is an amazing archer and is usually the master mind behind any attack Kiji and her have on the bandits.
- Toph- She will be older, but I don't think there is any need to explain her personality.
- The lighting bender (yet to be named)- This mysterious old man lives in the ruins of Taku. He does not use any of his fire power, only using lightning bending. He lives a solitary life style, and only a select few people know he exists.
- Threst- The man of the Mountain.
For the collective works of the author, go here.