Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Ice1230||Adventure||PG||Positive||None|
| Zuko, something happened to The Lost Children in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|The Lost Children|
What will happen to Ty Lee and Mai's children?
4 (so far)
21 February 2011 - present
After the funerals of their parents, Hifito and Rosutoko befriend each other at the age of nine. Seven years later, the title of Fire Lord finally sits in Rosutoko's eldest brother's hands, but things seem amiss. Hifito and Rosutoko know why, and they are being hunted for it.
- : the fifth child of the now deceased Fire Lord Zuko and Fire Queen Mai. He specialises in marksmanship, taking after his mother, rather than his father, like his siblings.
- : the eldest daughter of Ty Lee, she is identical in appearance and ability to her mother, being a formidable martial artist, chi-blocker and acrobat
- Nayvah: The eldest of Zuko's children, he is sadistic and powerhungry, a powerful Firebender who can summon lightning flawlessly. He takes after his aunt Azula.
- Hai Lo: The second eldest child of Zuko and Mai, she is partially insane and has three alternating personalities: Shin (shy), Aina (sadistic, masochistic) and Liosa (seductive).
- Sin Ly: the third child of Zuko and Mai, he is a sychophant to his older brother and does what he is told, even if it conflicts with every moral and ethic ever taught.
- Masca: the second youngest child of Mai, she is stoic and brooding like her mother on the surface, but powerhungry inside, willing to tear her own family apart to get on top.
For the collective works of the author, go here.