Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from AvatarTerra||Action, Drama, Comedy||PG-13||None||None|
| Zuko, something happened to The Legend of Terra in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|Fanon: The Legend of Terra|
Action, Drama, Comedy
United States, English
It felt so long ago since Avatar Korra helped save Republic City from the dreaded Anti-Bending revolutionary, "Amon". The Battle for Republic City ending in victory for Team Avatar was fulfilling for the fleeting eye, but another fuse was soon lit on a bomb of chaos. Its' fuse was slowly sinking like the sands of time.
Unbeknownst to Korra, the United Forces' Naval Fleet suffered heavy losses in the battle. The trust between the Fire Nation with Republic City and The United Republic was dislodged, and then trembled greatly. The Fire Nation forever blamed Republic City for its lack of control and security in the situation. They thought that the book of those entire civilian's, soldiers, and sailor's lives did not need to be closed so soon.
For 68 years, The Fire Nation demanded that the United Republic give over all of the Air Temples. They wanted to claim it as Fire Nation territory in exchange for all of those men and women lost, so that they can be avenged. Reasonably, yet suspiciously, the United Republic declined. Finally, after getting denied an unimaginable amount of times, The Fire Nation seceded from the United Republic. Then, just 2 weeks later, when the last of the fuse burned up with the times of the old, the Fire Nation invaded.
Nine years after the main invasion, Avatar Korra dies in a bunker made in the old underground ruins of Ba Sing Se. Yet, it still remains unclear how she died earlier than most Avatars. The Doctors said it was of "Natural Causes". With the Avatar dead, and consumed by uncertainty, The Spirits of the Earth quickly tried to contain the imbalance of the world by doing something that, quite frankly, should have never happened in all of history.
They created two Avatars to limit the amount of imbalance; "Leng Huo", a Firebending Avatar that is a reflection, not of the Earth, but humanity. Then, the younger sister of Leng Huo, "Terra", is an Earthbending Avatar that had to be adapted for modern times in order to keep balance.
Terra just wanted to get away from the war. She wanted to have a normal life. She didn't feel responsible enough to help people. So, at 19, she ran off with her newly-wed Airbending husband, "Piao", to where she thought nobody would ever think to look for her, the occupied Northern Water Tribe. Starting to settle down, Terra had a beautiful baby boy named, "Kuatai".
Recently turning 23 years old, she was still remaining hidden from the world. Until Leng Huo, now the Fire Lord, accidentally found her while looking for some Bloodbending refugees. Terra told Piao to grab Kuatai and run while she holds off her sister. That was the last time Piao and Terra ever saw each other again.
Next thing she knew, Terra woke up in a shuimian chamber, not knowing how she got there. Kneeling up, she saw her twin siblings, the younger brother, "Xi Wang", and younger sister, "Kuaile". They told her how long she's been out, what happened to the family, and what Leng Huo did to her as well.
This wasn't about the war or being the Modern Avatar, anymore. This had just become a personal issue. Terra must go find her sister, and end her life. The only thing is, since 2 Avatars have never existed at the same time before, she doesn't know how to defeat her. Whilst trying to conquer her newly acquired Dark-Energybending, Terra must find a way, before Leng Huo finds her.
Fanon:The Legend of Terra
Book One: Fire (火)
- - Second born daughter of the parents, Yong Yuan and Zai Yiqi. After the death of her mother, father, husband, and only son, she feels undeniably guilty that she was not able to save them. Being "gifted" by her sister Leng Huo, she now has the ability to Dark-Energybend. She is the older sister of Kuaile and Xi Wang, the younger sister of Leng Huo, and is 23 years old.
- "Lone" Avatar Leng Huo - The first born daughter of the Firebending mother, "Yong Yuan" and Earthbending father, "Zai Yiqi". With force, she recently took power as the Fire Lord. She is the older sister of Terra, Kuaile, Xi Wang, and is 27 years old.
- Kuaile - Nonbending twin sister of Xi Wang. She is a reasonable pilot and fighter. She is the younger sister of Terra and Leng Huo, and is 19 years old.
- Xi Wang - Firebending twin brother of Kuaile. He has a sarcastic temper and has a pet dragon named, "Pingbi". He is the younger brother of Terra and Leng Huo.
- Pingbi - The pet dragon of Xi Wang. He is 15 years old.
- "Original" Avatar Korra - The first born daughter of Tonraq and Senna. Even though she is not familiar with Dark-Energy, she must teach Terra how to control it. She was the previous Avatar and Great-Great-Grandmother to Terra, Leng Huo, Kualie, and Xi Wang. She is 25 years old in this series, due to the fact Terra wants her to be youthful for battle.
Book One: Fire (火)
- Chapter One: "Rebirth"
- Chapter Two: "Avatar Korra"
For the collective works of the author, go here.