Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Phoenixbender||Adventure||G||None||No update page|
| Zuko, something happened to The Legend of Sasuke in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
Eventually going to have 36
"Win back the Republic or suffer. Take the risk or minimize the losses. Lose sense of yourself. You are it. It is you"
Sasuke is a firebending prodigy who goes to Republic City Academy of Benders. Little does he know what he is destined to face. He finds out his duty too late and when The Great Phoenix attacks there is no savior. Will there be an Avatar? Who can stop this menace? This saga is part of the Mega Saga, The Louberry Tales.
Sasuke- A firebending prodigy who is scared of many things. He is later discovered to be the protagonist
Tina- A studious, quiet girl who will not let people change her ideas. She can be headstrong when the time calls for it especially with her waterbending. She is nice most of the time.
Kael- The tritagonist of the plot who provides comic relief. He is serious when the time calls for it though. For a non-bender who hails from the Earth Kingdom, he gets around well.
Ozam- The antagonist of the plot who wishes to bring back the Great Phoenix.
Abbot Paitsu- An airbending monk who rules the Air Nation.
Fire Lord Hitzai- A prestigious Fire Lord. He is a kind ruler who is out to help the world.
Spiritual teacher- Sasuke's spiritual mentor who guided him until his death at the invssion of the United Republic of Nations.
Book 1- Facing Destiny
- Sasuke has recently moved into the Republic City Academy of Bending, his dream school. He is a prodigy even amongst the best of the school. He is reveling in his newfound prodigious skills until he finds out his responsibilities.
- Sasuke tries to run from his new duties and feels he is too cowardly to face what is ahead. He runs away from school and signs up as a probender and hopes to be able to hide.
- When Sasuke returns, everyone at school is missing. Will he be able to save them before its too late?
- Sasuke travels to the Southern Air Temple, hoping to find shelter from the invasion of the United Republic of Nations.
- Sasuke hopes to master the Avatar State in order to free the United Republic of Nations.
- Sasuke sneaks into the United Republic of Nations to find valuable information about the enemy. He also plans to get the other nations on his side.
- The Air Nation tries to remain neutral in the conflict and attack no one. Sasuke wants to get them on his side.
Chapter 8- Retaliation
- Kael plans to invade and own a small amount of land with his small forces to use when mounting the large invasion.
Chapter 9- The Ring of Fire
- Ozam's ships are heading to the South Pole and Sasuke must stop them.
Chapter 10- South Pole
- Ozam mounts his invasion of the South. Will the South Pole be able to learn how to defeat then before it is too late?
Chapter 11- Takeover of the South
- The citizens of the South Pole are being abused. Sasuke tries to help them without revealing himself.
Chapter 12- Siege of the Temple
- The Southern Air Temple is sieged. Will Sasuke be able to take a stand and defend his new home?
Book 2- Energy
Book 3- Phoenixes
For the collective works of the author, go here.