Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Kamigati||Action, Drama||G (all ages)||None||No update page|
| Zuko, something happened to The Legend of Momo in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|The Legend of Momo|
Whose way is the right way?
In this world, the shogun of the Empire of Gaia, Appa, and the king of the Terra Kingdom, Iroh, fight a war that has lasted three generations. This world plunged in war and conflict is all Samurai Momo has ever known. A self-exiled warrior hailing from Gaia lands, he now seeks the legendary Masamune. With this blade he believes he can finally have his revenge on the shogun, who he believes caused the death of his family. However; as his quest gets father and farther, new evils unleash themselves upon this war-stricken existence.
- Samurai Momo: Momo is the erratic and wild chimeran protagonist of the story. He is described as a sort of "loose cannon" by his companions, easily angered and excited by any little thing. A running gag is to call him "Shorty" to his infuriation. However; under his wild exterior he does have an honorable and softer side to him that few see. He seeks to get back at Shogun Appa for having his son and wife murdered.
- Aang: A fun-loving, somewhat naive, and adventurous orphan human boy with a sense of humor. He possesses a deep respect for life and freedom, refuses to eat meat, and is often reluctant to fight. He craves the stimulation of new people and places. His frequent off-course detours frustrated both allies and pursuers alike. Found and adopted by Momo, he accompanies the Samurai where ever he goes and helps him in numerous tasks.
- Toph: A fiercely independent, sarcastic, direct, stubborn, and confrontational young girl. She has the same carefree and adventurous personality as Aang and she is also very tomboyish in the way she acts and dresses, in contrast to the delicate and unemotional doll her parents saw her as. However, unlike Aang, who avoided fighting whenever possible, Toph loved battling and took great pride in her earthbending skills. She appeared eager to prove that she was as strong as anyone who could see and once claimed that she was "the greatest earthbender in the world". After her parents died, she became a wandering pickpocket until she came across Momo and decided to follow him for the chance of money and glory, to his chagrin.
- Shogun Appa: A serious chimera with little patience for nonsense, Appa is the ruler of the empire of Gaia and the chimeran people that live within it. As much as humans think he is an uncaring despot, in reality he is deeply compassionate about his people and thinks of nothing more than their peace and safety. However; his belief that the technological ways of the Terra Kingdom bring nothing but destruction have caused him to continue the War of Fathers.
- King Iroh: Although he appeared hedonistic to most chimera, Iroh's personal philosophies and personality are ones of living life to the fullest, and following a path of your own choosing. He is a firm believer that everyone had the power to create one's own destiny. He appears laid-back because he understands that there are things in life he could not control, but he also believes that a person or chimera is fully responsible for the parts they can. Because of this, he believes that Shogun Appa is refusing the chimera of Gaia to have their own destinies by having their mandatory worship of the spirits as opposed to the freedoms of choice his kingdom provides, which has brought about numerous technological advancements because of this.
- Commander Hawki: A top general and Samurai in Appa's armies, Hawki has recently been charged with finding the Masamune by the shogun in order to have a better advantage against the Terra Kingdom's machines. Hawki and Momo are hated rivals, and every time they see each other they battle.
For the collective works of the author, go here.