Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By Aang 112||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from Aang 112||Adventure/Action||G (all ages)||None yet||If I have enough time to write|
|The Last Light|
English and German
, everyone who sees mistakes
The story plays one week after the end of Book Four: Balance and will be about the return of an old and dark force, which wants to recapture the Spirit World ...
One week after the events of Book Four: Balance, Korra and Asami enjoy their vacation in the Spirit World. But suddenly, an unknown man kidnaps Asami and Korra must find out where she is and who the man was. But that is not easy. Foreign people attack her without a reason, the weather in Republic City changes and people, even her best friends, disappear too. And what is about Korra's nightmares with Wan and Aang, who have red eyes? Read it in The Last Light!
(I will publish more characters when I have more chapters out. I don't want to give you spoilers ;))
- Chapter 3 - The Explanation
- Chapter 4 - TBA
- Chapter 5 - TBA
- Chapter 6 - TBA
- Chapter 7 - TBA
(The number of the chapters is not exactly known yet)
If you want that I keep you up to date about The Last Light, write your username into the list!
- The author began to write this fanon because the end of LoK wasn't enough for him.
- The story of The Last Light is inspired by a picture of Avatar.
- A big thanks to and , because they supported the author to write the fanon here! Read their Fanons!
- And a special thanks to , because she is the reason why the author began to write the story in English!
- The cover of the fanon is made by . She is a great draftswoman, who makes illustrations on request. Check her profile out!
- Although the author hasn't enough time, he will try to write new chapters as fast as he can!
For the collective works of the author, go here.