|More from CombustionNation||Action/Adventure||PG-13||No reviews yet, but some positive support, that's always good :D||When I have the time and motivation to write|
389 years before ATLA, the new Avatar was a firebender. But not just a firebender. She had special firebending powers. The death of the last Avatar caused a whole secret society to be revealed.
Misaki is just your all round combustion girl: she had average skills, and she wasn't someone very popular. But everything changed when she discovered she could airbend. She kept it a secret, but the time came that she revealed her real identity.
- Misaki Nakahara – The new firebending Avatar, and a regular combustion bender. Unlike other Avatars, she was not very talented: her combustion skills are around average, and so is her firebending. She is still a combustion member-in-training, and not very popular. She is usually tormented by Aoki. Her best friend is Yin. Her tutor is Jeong Kiharia.
- Jeong Kiharia – Misaki's tutor, and a master combustion bender. Other combustion benders acknowledge him as one of the most powerful benders since the beginning of combustion bending. Even at his old age, he is very agile and can cope with almost every bender, despite element or skill. Also a wise man, he knows much of the world; sometimes even too much. Nobody knows if he has relatives, since he was found at the entrance of the secret society one evening. He has a free mind and a free spirit.
- Yin Hosithi – Misaki's best (and only) friend, and also a combustion bender. She is also not very special, having average combustion skills. She spends most of her time with Misaki, and therefore are best friends until death parts them. She is very intelligent; her knowledge of the art of combustion is as accurate as when Jeong performs. She is also very curious, trying to discover everything to discover. She annoys Jeong with her questions.
- Aoki Jihanka – The person that usually bullies Misaki, and a combustion bender prodigy. Being very arrogant and disrespectful towards others, only Jeong scares him. Even some adults are TERRIFIED by him, and that is saying something. He is in control of the children in the nation, and almost everybody obeys him.
Book 1: Opening Up
- Chapter 2: The Following Day
If you are interested in this story and you want to stay tuned for new chapters and updates, don't hesitate and leave your name down below. I'll let you know when new chapters are released or when I have an update on the story.
For the collective works of the author, go here.