|More from Kyoshidude||Adventure||PG-13||Positive|
|The Kyoshi Chronicles|
The earth is not as it should be
Avatar Wiki Fanon Portal
You'll be happy to know I've done an entire detailed plan of all five books from start to finish. Now, the hard part is writing all 82 chapters. This may take a while...Stay tuned! A BIG THANK YOU TO jtwin1 FOR DOING THE ILLUSTRATIONS!
During the time of Avatar Kuruk, the four States lived in harmony, with the world divided into equal portions. But when Kuruk passed, the Earth State made its attack on the rest of the world. Seventeen years later Kyoshi discovers she is the Avatar and uncovers hidden secrets about the Earth State - their manipulation of the truth and their desire for domination. Can she learn all four elements before the Earth State conquers the world? Or will she not even make it out of Ba Sing Se alive?
Step into the past and discover the forgotten history of Avatar Kyoshi as she braves the most challenging and dangerous enemy of her time.
- Kyoshi - 17 years old and the newly-discovered Avatar. Tomboyish and a skilled fighter, she will do anything for a bit of adventure
- Bako - Hot tempered and reserved. Although he is a non-bender, Bako has great skill in combat and sword fighting.
- Momzen - A high-spirited firebender prisoner in Lake Laogai. The clown of the group.
- Nero - The Grand Secretariat of Ba Sing Se. He is well kept and highly proper.
- Astrid - A firebending bounty hunter hired by Nero to capture the Avatar.
- Tori - A small, dirty bird with a big personality.
- Jin Jin - A loyal and strong shirshu . She was in prison with Momzen.
If you want to read chapter summaries, rather than entire chapters, you can go here . Beware, they contain lots of spoilers.
Also, a big thank you to Kugumi for doing the cover art! I just love it!
Book 1: EarthEdit
- Chapter 1:
- Chapter 2:
- Chapter 3:
- Chapter 4:
- Chapter 5: Crossing the Serpent's Pass
- Chapter 6: The Agent
- Chapter 7: People of the Desert
- Chapter 8: Bako's Escape
- Chapter 9: The Cave Man
- Chapter 10: Student and Master
- Chapter 11: The Stone Family
- Chapter 12: Battle at Caoyan Hill
Astrid's men attack the campsite, and a betrayal leads to a devastating loss.
- Chapter 13: Coping
As the situation intensifies, Kyoshi must make valuable decisions before time runs out and learn to deal with death properly.
- Chapter 14: Sleepless Nights
- Chapter 15: The White Tiger Part 1 - Into the Fight
- Chapter 16: The White Tiger Part 2 - Winds of Change
Just put your name down if you want more or message me.
So far, this fanon is waiting a review. If you want, comment and subscribe.
- This fanon has been interviewed by Fruipit. It can be read here.
- This fanon scored a 9.2 on Omashu Rocks' review
New Locations Edit
For the collective works of the author, go here.