|More from PSUAvatar14||Action||PG (Mild violence)||None|
| Zuko, something happened to The Inaugural Pro-Bending Match in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
The Inaugural Pro-Bending Match is a short series that, as the title says, focuses on the author's idea of the first ever pro-bending showdown in the World of Avatar.
Fifty years since the Hundred Year War ended, and in Republic City, a new sport has developed enough to the point where formal competition is now being held, and for the first time, it will go live in front of an audience of thousands in an area, and countless others through the radio. How will it all go off?
- The Winged Lemurs -- a team consisting of firebender , earthbender , and waterbender .
- The Aardvark Sloths-- a team consisting of firebender Gatsu, earthbender , and waterbender Kuska.
- -- The referee.
- Ingaudi -- The time-keeper.
- Shiro Shinobi -- The announcer for Republic City Radio.
- Avatar Aang -- Honorary attendee, along with his wife Katara, and his children Kya and Bumi.
- Toph and daughter Lin Beifong -- Security purposes.
- Chapter 1:
- Chapter 2:
- Chapter 3:
- Chapter 4: The Second Round
- Chapter 5: Second Intermission
- Chapter 6: The Third Round
- Chapter 7: Postgame Report and Reviews
If you see any goofs in stuff like spelling or grammar within the chapter, feel free to edit it. :)
Some of the details worked out for this fanon were made before additional information came out in canon. I apologize for any apparent contradictions.
For the collective works of the author, go here.