|More from CrimsonShogun||Alternate Timeline/Crossover||PG||None||No update page|
| You have to keep your brain open to the possibilities.
This page contains an excessive amounts of red links. Please be patient as the author works on them.
|The Dark Knight of Republic City|
Fifthteen years after the events of the original animated series, events take an alternative course of action. Long before "The Legend Korra", as the world still recovers from the war with the Fire Nation, crime and villainy are on the rise in the new nation's capitol of Republic City. Even its brainchild, Aang, is unable to stop the influx of gang warfare and corruption, which easily stays under his radar. However, a mysterious vigilante rises to finish the job the Avatar and the police can't.
His parents were murdered in cold blood, after which he wandered the world aimlessly. But after nearly succumbing to his anger and vengeance, he saw the error of his ways. To redeem himself, and truly honor his deceased parents, he sought the tutelage of the Avatar, who along with his friends and the White Lotus, trained him. His skills, plus a new and intimidating suit of armor, now made Baru Wa-Yin a force to be reckoned with.The innocents he saves will honor him, the police will persecute him, but more importantly, the evil that plague Republic City will fear him. He's the hero the city deserves, but doesn't want. He is...the !
- Gor Doun (David Strathairn)
- Chief Yindao (Yunjin Kim)
- Rui Meng
- Tkarliq "Fire Flakes" (Max Gail)
- Aang (D. B. Sweeney)
- Firelord Zuko (Kevin Conroy)
- Master Katara
- Chief Sokka of the Water Tribe (Chris Hardwick)
- Falco (Dennis Farina) - "The Nose" has held control over organized crime in Republic City for almost seven long years, using intimidation, payoffs, and control over lightning to keep the other triads in check. But the arrival of Wolf-Batman has begun to deteriorate his power over the city.
- Black Mask - A feared pirate during the 100 years war, now he's the strongest up and coming crimelord in Republic City. He has the support of Tribesman, his former crew, and hired mercenaries from all nations, thus making the Triple Threat Triad the fiercest new players in the game.
- Freeze (Sam Witwer) - The most brutal fighter in the illegal "Caged Bending" fights, he's soon recruited by Black Mask to be his most deadly enforcer. His expert skill in the art of Waterbending, mainly to create blinding snow and freezing people alive, makes him too dangerous to be left an independent agent. But he has plans of his own, for Republic City and the triads.
- Kobyl/Penguin (Armin Shimerman)
- Zsasz ()
With the crackdown on Triads by the Wolf-Batman, escalation allows dangerous benders and lunatics to take to the streets. Republic City is struck by a new breed of criminals.
- Deathstroke (Jon Bernthal)
- Ken Leung) (
- Scarecrow (Robert Carlyle)
- White Jade (Tricia Helfer)
- Clayface (Kelly Hu)
- Deadshot (Christian Kane)
- Torque - The city's greatest safecracker, who during a fight in his youth had his head twisted 180 degrees around. Left for dead, he survived and adapted with special looking glasses to be able to manuever with his head now lodged backwards.
A secret society of extremists, whose goal is the preservation of order by any means necessary. They have existed in shadow for as long as there has been an Avatar.
- Ra's al Ghul (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa) - A feared renegade general of the Fire Nation, he's devoted his life towards a more "perfect" world. Now his vision is threatened by Aang and Republic City. All who stand in his way...must see the light.
- Xan Cari (Ash Sroka)
- Long Feng (Clancy Brown)
- Nin Yo
Book One: The Vigilante Edit
Wolf-Batman arrives in Republic City, and begins to systematically annihilate triads, and the organized foothold crime lord like Falco has on the growing city.
- Wolf-Batman Begins (Part 4): I Am the Night
- The Crackdown
- Hostile Takeover
- Fight or Flight
- Urban Legends
- Dead Heat
- The Cage
- Nothing to Fear (Part 1): Welcome to Arkham
- Nothing to Fear (Part 2): The Madness of the Scarecrow
- The Descent
- One of Us
- Blind Love
- The Razor's Edge
- Art of Deception
Book Two: The Crusader Edit
To the people of Republic City...Wolf-Batman is no longer an urban legend. Now he's a con, a hero to be reckoned with that's lurking in the shadows. The new commisoner has the police to back him up, but Wolf-Batman has unleashed a storm that threatens to plague the city with a new breed of criminals. The newest hero will fall, when a little anarchy is introduced by....the Joker!
- Time For A Riddle
- Introduce a Little Anarchy
- The Crimson Mist
- A Storm is Coming
- Why So Serious? (Part 1)
- Why So Serious? (Part 2)
Book Three: The Outlaw Edit
Book Four: The Redeemer Edit
Book Five: The Icon Edit
Book Six: The Legend Edit
Book Seven: The Watchful GuardianEdit
For the collective works of the author, go here.