Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from SSJ-Trunks||Mild Terror||PG-13||Here||No update page|
| Zuko, something happened to The Black Shadow in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
| || Juji's fine. He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the Earth. Oops. Spoiler. Sorry.
Warning! This page contains spoilers for The Black Shadow.
|The Black Shadow|
Everyone Has An Opposite
The Black Shadow
The Black Shadow is the opposite of the Avatar and a manifestation of true evil. The Last Black Shadow was a man called Lian Xing who saw his family murdered and his lust for revenge caused him to be chosen for the spirit. Unlike the Avatar Spirit the Black Shadow only merges with an individual who's emotional turmoil is aimed at a certain source and is so intense they risk everything for it.
The Fall of The Keepers
When Avatar Roku destroyed the Fire Nation Avatar Temple on Crescent Island he did something he didn't count on as that temple also held a Purotekuta that held 'The Black Shadow' Spirit within. The reason it was there in the first place was that the people Lian Xing wanted to kill were Fire Nation assassins. They were sent by the Fire Sages to eliminate one of their former members and what was supposed to be a simple job turned into a massive fiasco when ended with the former member dead and his wife killed 'accidentally'.
When Lian Xing turned up at the temple he put up a valiant fight even killing 5 sages but his training was not enough and was eventually killed, as the Black Shadow attempted to flee it was caught by the Purotekuta as one was placed under each Avatar temple originally designed to store the Avatar Spirit in the event of any complications in the cycle for example if no baby was born in a week after the Avatar's death in the next nation. With the Black Shadow now protected the sages believed the root of all evil was locked away. However the spirit is free awaiting the right time to strike...
A few years later it managed to infiltrate the soul of A Young Boy. Due to the boy's loneliness he was an ideal subject for the spirit. After many years of inhabiting him, and slightly draining his life force, he managed to increase the boy's physical and mental capabilities. The boy began his trail of destruction all in the pursuit of Aang's death.
Chapter 1- New Beginnings- Something has returned a stronghold has vanished and Fire Lord Zuko receives an eerie message.
Chapter 2- Waku- Who is he? What is he?
Chapter 3- Dark Blood- Akuma attacks and faces a 'old friend' during the battle
Chapter 4- Revelations-Waku attacks the Fire Nation and mysterious events unfold
Chapter 5- Aftermath-Zuko and Mai's funeral and Zaibatsu is showing cracks
Chapter 6- Resistance-Waku begins a full on attack on the Fire Nation but one man stands in his way (and its not Aang!)
Chapter 7- Remembrance- Shinzu explains his plans
Chapter 8- Endgame- The Final battle is upon us
Chapter 1-- As so the North went silent...
Chapter 2-- Waku and Akuma reach the North Pole but something is waiting for them.
Chapter 4-- As so the West went silent...
Chapter 5- The Battle Begins- A demon prince rises and Waku mounts a desperate rescue.
Chapter 6-- Zuko and Aang return to the Fire Nation and encounter Krios for the first time.
Chapter 7-- A new hope has gripped the Fire Nation and the people have began to fight back(Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 8-- A new dark secret is reveal that could affect the outcome of the war(Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 9-- Book 2's finale, first in a two-parter
Chapter 10- The Trial of an Avatar- Finale Part 2 COMING SOON.
- Aang- Aang is the current Avatar and for the last few weeks he has felt a precense but doesn't know what it is.
- Zuko- Zuko is the current Fire Lord and is struggling to run a still chaotic Fire Nation and something just made it a whole lot harder.
- - The first ever Avatar(Deceased)
- Mai- Mai is Zuko's love interest (Deceased)
- Waku- Book 2 onward
- Akuma- Book 2 onward
- Damaz - See:
- Karak - See:
- Hong - See:
- - A mysterious man who seems to have a vendetta against Aang(Book 1)
- - Not much is known about him but we do know he is in League with Waku(Book 1)
- - The Main villain of the series
- Sergeant Feng - He helped lead the Zaibatsu soldiers into the Fire Nation Palace and fought Zuko on even terms (Deceased)
- Zhao- The New Black Shadow in Book 2 (Deceased?)
- Krios- A mighty Demon Prince
- - A Series of experiments to create the perfect soldier.
- - A Fire Nation rebel faction.
- The Zaibatsu- Formerly the enemy, they are now the peacekeepers of the Fire Nation.
- The War of Creation- Where our story began...10,000 Years Ago...
If anyone has any questions or ideas about the series they are more than welcome. Either post them on the this page's talk or my blog post. Thanks!
- Thanks to the Tekken series for images of Waku, Sergeant Feng and the Zaibatsu soldiers----Jin Kazama-Tekken Force-Feng-
- Thanks to the Street Fighter series for images of Akuma----Akuma
Purotekuta is Japanese for protector
For the collective works of the author, go here.