|More from PandaloverMichael||Adventure||G (all ages)||Here||No update page|
|The Black Lady|
The Black Lady, also known as Avatar: The Last Wandless Magican or Avatar: The Legend of Kumo, is a crossover between Avatar: The Last Airbender and basically everything else, written by . It tells a story similar to the show, but in an alternative Avatar World, replacing bending with magic.
The Black Lady, the Ocean Goddess, Lady Kumo herself, rules over the Invisible Island. Along with her pirate crew, the Black Pirates, she travels the world with her ship, the Sea Witch, collecting gold and diamonds from all over the world. However, Kumo is soon to discover something that changes her life forever.
Note: More characters will be added eventually.
- Kumo – also known as the "Black Lady" or the "Ocean Goddess". She is the most evil person on the Seven Oceans and rules over the Invisible Island. Not many people dare talking about her, as it is said that no one has as long ears as the Black Lady. She often sit in her great palace. She is known to be the world's only remaining wandless magican, an art she masters perfectly.
- Joe – also known as the "World's Youngest Pirate". The Black Pirates found him as a little baby during a horrible storm near the waters of Ingary. They brought him to the Invisible Island, where he grew up among the pirates. Joe was hired as a galley boy on board the Sea Witch. However, he got to learn what it was like being the smallest and weakest on board a pirate ship. Therefore, Joe dreams of Lady Kumo one day counting him as one of her pirates. He does his best in practicing with knifes and chi blocking.
- Miranda – a girl from Kyoshi Island. She is a sword master. Her life there used to be safe but boring, with days containing bathing in the lagoon and helping her grandmother Marla. However, her life soon turned out to be completely changed when her grandmother suddenly disappeared.
- William – Kumo's boyfriend, and the captain on board the Sea Witch. He is a knifes and chi blocking master.
- Mai – an impassive, bored, stoic young noblewoman who, along with Ty Lee, is a friend and accomplice of Kumo. Her primary weapons are throwing knives, darts, and shuriken concealed in her clothing.
- Ty Lee – cheerful, energetic, and somewhat of a valley girl who, along with Mai, accompanies her childhood friend Kumo on her quests. She is one of seven sisters and joined a circus at an early age to appear "different from a matching set". She is a peerless acrobat and can paralyze people or temporarily neutralize their magical powers by striking pressure points, chi blocking.
Note: Some of these are working titles and will be changed.
- Chapter 1 – A Baby was Found on the Ocean
- Chapter 2 – The Witch's Message
- Chapter 3 – The Lord's Magical Cup
- Chapter 4 – Marco's Escape
- Chapter 5 – Old and New Friends
- Chapter 6 – Return to Ingary
- Chapter 7 – The Revenger of the Ocean
- Chapter 8 – The Stowaway
- Chapter 9 – Welcome to Equestria
- Chapter 10 – The Reunion
- Chapter 11 – The Revelation
- Chapter 12 – The Baron
- Chapter 13 – The First Battle
Book One: Sword
- Chapter 1 – The Princess of the Crystal Empire
- Chapter 2 – Imprisoned
- Chapter 3 – Winter Solstice, Part 1: The Spirit World
- Chapter 4 – Winter Solstice, Part 2: Avatar Roku
- Chapter 5 – The Sword Scroll
- Chapter 6 – The Rebels
- Chapter 7 – The Great Divide
- Chapter 8 – The Storm
- Chapter 9 – The Blue Spirit
- Chapter 10 – The Fortuneteller
- Chapter 11 – Tara of Equestria
- Chapter 12 – The Deserter
- Chapter 13 – The Wandless Magicians
- Chapter 14 – The Sword Master
- Chapter 15 – The Siege of Gikkingen, Part 1
- Chapter 16 – The Siege of Gikkingen, Part 2
Book Two: White Magic
- Chapter 1 – The Avatar State
- Chapter 2 – Return to the Crystal Empire, Part 1: The Cave of Two Lovers
- Chapter 3 – Return to the Crystal Empire, Part 2: New Dargar-Doo
- Chapter 4 – The Swamp
- Chapter 5 – Avatar Day
- Chapter 6 – The White Magic Masters
- Chapter 7 – Marco Alone
- Chapter 8 – The Chase
- Chapter 9 – Bitter Work
- Chapter 10 – Journey to Canterlot, Part 1: The Library
- Chapter 11 – Journey to Canterlot, Part 2: The Desert
- Chapter 12 – Journey to Canterlot, Part 3: The Serpent's Pass
- Chapter 13 – Journey to Canterlot, Part 4: The Drill
- Chapter 14 – City of Walls and Secrets
- Chapter 15 – The Tales of Canterlot
- Chapter 16 – Honey's Lost Days
- Chapter 17 – Lake Laogai
- Chapter 18 – Princess Celestia
- Chapter 19 – The Guru
- Chapter 20 – The Crossroads of Destiny
Book Three: Black Magic
- Chapter 1 – The Awakening
- Chapter 2 – The Dancing Party
- Chapter 3 – The Painted Lady
- Chapter 4 – The Pirates' Master
- Chapter 5 – The Beach
- Chapter 6 – The Avatar and the Lord of Ingary
- Chapter 7 – The Runaways
- Chapter 8 – The Moonlight Mystery
- Chapter 9 – Nightmares and Daydreams
- Chapter 10 – The Invasion, Part 1
- Chapter 11 – The Invasion, Part 2
- Chapter 12 – Return to the Invisible Island
- Chapter 13 – The Black Magic Masters
- Chapter 14 – The Prison, Part 1
- Chapter 15 – The Prison, Part 2
- Chapter 16 – The Southern Raiders
- Chapter 17 – Eternal Night, Part 1: The King of Night
- Chapter 18 – Eternal Night, Part 2: The Masters
- Chapter 19 – Eternal Night, Part 3: Darkness Falls
- Chapter 20 – Eternal Night, Part 4: Light in the Dark
For the collective works of the author, go here.