Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Matthew.ricci.52||Action||G||None||Coming Soon|
| Zuko, something happened to The Bending Revolution in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|The Bending Revolution|
Since President Raiko, non benders ruled Republic City, leading to a more deadlier protest than the Anti-bending Revolution, the first ever, Bending Revolution. In this tale, Shiro Shinobi, still a "young" person, interviews some people affected by the revolution.
- The Bending Revolution, Chapter 2: The Green House
- The Bending Revolution, Chapter 3: The Couple in Blue
- The Bending Revolution, Chapter 4: The Shopkeeper
- The Bending Revolution Chapter 5: To Air Tempe Island
- The Bending Revolution Chapter 6: The Street Kid
- The Bending Revolution Chapter 7: Underground
- The Bending Revolution Chapter 8: The President
- The Bending Revolution Chapter 9: The Protest
- The Bending Revolution Chapter 10: Bei Fong's Dad?
- Toph's husband MIGHT be revealed.
- Shiro Shinobi's point of view will be placed in the story.
- Characters like Tenzin will return here.
For the collective works of the author, go here.