|By Agent Slash||Genre||Rating||Reviews||Updates|
|More from Agent Slash||Action/Adventure||PG-13||Positive||here|
| You should have seen yourself! It was amazing!
This fanon series is completed, meaning all expected chapters have been released.
| || Juji's fine. He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the Earth. Oops. Spoiler. Sorry.
Warning! This page contains spoilers for The Adventures of Team Avatar.
It has been seven months after the war has ended and Team Avatar is living peacefully in Ba Sing Se. However, there are those who wish to settle the score with our heroes and will do whatever it takes to get it. Join Team Avatar on their adventures in this exciting conclusion to the events of Avatar: the Last Airbender as they travel near and far to end what the worst conflict in history started. This is the first fanon of the .
- Aang (Zachary Tyler Eisen): The Avatar and the last Airbender. He now has a romantic relationship with Katara. After several months, he has had time to master Energybending, making him the most powerful Avatar in history.
- Katara (Mae Whitman): The Best Waterbender in the world. She is thrilled to be Aang's girlfriend. She has been living peacefully ever since the War ended.
- Sokka (Jack DeSena): The boomerang-wielding warrior. Sokka has improved his warrior skills and, together with Piandao, built a new sword. He and Suki still have a very strong relationship.
- Toph (Jessie Flower): The greatest Earthbender ever. When the War ended, she got a job teaching Metalbending to young Earthbenders.
- Zuko (Dante Basco): The ruler of the Fire Nation. He has been living a peaceful life with his friends since he became Fire Lord and the War ended. He still has a strong relationship with Mai.
- Appa (Dee Bradley Baker): Aang's animal guide. He is living with the rest of Team Avatar and is still used as their means of transportation.
- Momo (Dee Bradley Baker): Aang's pet winged-lemur. He has been living with Team Avatar peacefully as well since the War ended.
- Suki (Jennie Kwan): The head of the Kyoshi Warriors. Although she still leads them, she hasn't seen her fellow warriors since the War ended. However her strong relationship with Sokka and her friendship with the rest of the team has kept her in Ba Sing Se.
- Mai (Cricket Leigh): The formerly dull, knife-throwing expert. She is the newest member of Team Avatar. She and Zuko still have a very close relationship. Being around her new friends and seeing the peace that the world has without the War has made her less gloomy and depressing.
- Ai (Kim Mai Guest): A former Ba Sing Se Resistance member. Ai is a very compassionate and caring person. Although she comes from Omashu, Ai is a Waterbender due to her mother being from the Northern Water Tribe. She joined Team Avatar on their quest after she met them again on Ember Island.
- Kato (Logan Miller): An expert swordsman who admires the other members of Team Avatar. He is sly and cool, even in battle. He also has a crush on Toph.
- Fred Tatasciore): The evil, mysterious, Energybending, villain of the story. He is pure evil and his ultimate goal is to kill Team Avatar. He is also a Firebender. (
- Azula (Grey DeLisle): The mentally insane former princess of the Fire Nation. She has escaped her confinement in the infirmary she had been locked away in and has one main goal: to kill Zuko and Katara for making her this way.
- Hong Wu (Steve Blum): Jun's greedy, cowardly right-hand man. He secretly despises his master and wishes to take his place by any means necessary. He is very skilled with knife throwing.
- Mongke (Malachi Throne): The former leader of the Rough Rhinos and one of Jun's top henchmen. He wishes to kill Team Avatar very much. He is also a former member of The Rebels.
- Zhao (Jason Isaacs): The bad-tempered Admiral. He has returned to fight Team Avatar alongside Jun. His Firebending skills have improved ever since his defeat at the Northern Water Tribe.
- Long Feng (Clancy Brown): The former head of the Dai Li. He has also come back with a vengeance and is determined to kill Team Avatar.
Sons of Ozai
- Mark Hamill): The leader of the Sons of Ozai. He is a master Firebender who not only wishes to kill Team Avatar, but also sees Jun as a threat and wishes to kill him as well. (
- Jin (Courtenay Taylor): The second-in-command of the Sons of Ozai who has somewhat of a grudge against Banhen for humiliating her in an Agni Kai.
- Mung (Daniel Riordan): The ruthless Admiral formerly stationed in Jang Hui.
- Chao (James Sie): One of the Sons of Ozai's top soldiers.
- Iroh (Greg Baldwin): The wise grandmaster of the Order of the White Lotus. While not a member of Team Avatar, he gives them wise advice and sometimes accompanies them. He is still close with his nephew, Zuko.
- Omar (Fred Tatasciore): Former leader of the Ba Sing Se resistance who has taken over as leader of the Council of Five.
- Ty Lee (Olivia Hack): The bubbly, Chi blocking Kyoshi Warrior.
- Lin: An Earthbending friend of Team Avatar. His sister is Ling.
- Ling: A friend of Team Avatar who is skilled with blades. Her brother is Lin.
- Cheng: Another Earthbending friend of Team Avatar who loves the idea of freedom.
- Li: A former Fire Nation soldier.
- Loki: Another friend of Team Avatar's who is a Firebender.
- Schiva: A Firebending friend of Team Avatar
- Ping (Nolan North): A former Boiling Rock prisoner who is Omar's friend.
- Ursa (Jen Cohn): Zuko's long lost mother.
- Piandao (Robert Patrick): Sokka's master and the greatest swordsman in Fire Nation history.
|The Adventures of Team Avatar Chapters: Book 1|
- - - - - - - - -
|The Adventures of Team Avatar Chapters: Book 2|
- - - - - - - - -
|The Adventures of Team Avatar Chapters: Book 3|
- - - - - - - - - - -
For TAoTA Extras go here
For TAoTA Q/A go here
The illustarator of the Fanon iswho is also the illustrator of .
|"I feel that this fanon captures the characters really well. Almost as if the characters are alive. Thumbs up!"|
|"One of the best."|
|—talking about post-war fanons|
|"This first chapter was amazing."|
|—talking about The Rise of Jun|
|"It is so well written, and uses great character development."|
|"Once again, you've proved why this fanon will rise to fame in a short amount of time."|
|"It gets better and better."|
|"This is the only fanon that I have begun reading and haven't wanted to STOP reading!"|
Given a score of 9.1 by
Given a score of 9.3 by
Given a score of 9.0 by
Those who wish to subcribe to the fanon send me a messenger hawk, comment below, or add your name below.
Poll of the Week
Got and idea for a poll? Let me know and I might post it here.
|TAoTA||This user is a fan of The Adventures of Team Avatar.|
If you are a fan of the fanon and you want this user box, then copy and paste it on your user page.
I would like to dedicate this fanon tofor inspiring me to make it in the first place.
For the collective works of the author, go here.