|By Darth Phazon||See other fanon and fan fiction works from Darth Phazon.|
The Dragon Mech
20m (About the size of an AT-AT)
20t (More than the entire fleet!)
Painted Dark Blue
|Weapon of choice||
Lightning Breath, Hailstone Tailstrike, Vortex Whirlwind, Wing Flap.
|enemies = All who stand in his way |profession = A last-resort instrument of destruction! }}The Stormbringer is a massive mechanical dragon that Blademaster}} created to stop the Battle for Yu Dao.
When Blademaster felt that the only way to fix the divide between the Earth and Fire Tribes was to unite them against a common threat, he built the Stormbringer; his plan worked better than Blademaster could ever hope, but Aang and company stopped him from completing his slightly-flawed plan.
Blademaster created Stormbringer with all the latest tech he could muster, as well as a bit of magic:
- Electrokinesis: He can manipulate electricity and lightning to a degree, but the ever-cautious Blademaster kept that ability limited to the mouth and wings: he uses the wings to collect lightning, then redirects it in a breath weapon of sorts; occasionally, he could charge up a super bolt, which would cause a splash effect on the surface it hit.
- Cryokinesis: His tail was given the ability to throw chunks of ice, similar to hailstorms; each size and shape is not always the same as a hailstone, though, for it can take on the form of icicles or blocks.
- Flight: As a dragon, Stormbringer possessed the ability to fly.
- Meteorokinesis: Storm was in his name, and a bringer of them he is: He manipulates almost everything weather-related, but only several weather abilities have been seen so far:
- Limited Magic Abilities:
- Teleportation (He can't just fly all the time)
- Summoning (Whenever he can't manipulate a storm, he just makes one)
- Conscienceness (Magic gives him animation)
- Superhearing: Whenever Bladey whistles for him, Stormbringer always comes.
- Psychic Link : Stormbringer and Bladey share a psychic link, making them know exactly where and when each other are.
- Stormbender: His theme.
For the collective works of the author, go here.