Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By Donnaclus||Part of the Avatar Aang: The Locked Elements continuity.|
|Weapon of choice||
|Chronological and political information|
Fully Realized Avatar
The Syndicate of Light
Shiron is the first Avatar. He is one of three Lightbenders and also one of three . He was the one to locked the Yin and Yang quantities in a person as balanced and he was also the one to permanently lock pure Darkbending.
Avatar Shiron has seen that Lightbending and Darkbending can be changed by mutating Yin and Yang quantities within one then attempt lightning generation. As a result, he has locked the quantities as balanced, and permanently locked pure Darkbending. There wasn't a threat in the world by the time he lived, so he died peacefully, and he got his spirit divided from the Avatar Spirit, and built The Syndicate of Light in the Spirit World.
Book 1: Fire
Avatar Shiron appears in the Chapter (the Syndicate of Light), as he explains to Aang and about Darkbending and Lightbending, why there were locked, and why cannot most people use them.
Shiron has never been seen doing any other bending but Darkbending, since he tutored it to Aang. He was seen Airbending once, using the Dark Wind.
Shiron can create Dark Beams, 5 Long Range Dark Whips, a Dark Ring and he can also enshroud the Spirit World (and when channeled through Aang as the Avatar State, the World) in Darkness, then use Yin Lightning. He can also combine it with Airbending to use Dark Winds. Aang adapted these basics and created his new techniques.
- Avatar Aang (Spiritual Reincarnation)
- Bai (GreatestGranddaughter)
- Shiron's name is based off the Japanese name Shiro, which means 'white'. Interestingly, Bai's name is based on Bái in Chinese, which also means white.
- Shiron is the only Avatar that had his spirit split from the Avatar Spirit. This disallows Aang to meet him anywhere like he did with the 4 Avatars before him in Sozin's Comet, Part 2: The Old Masters.
- However, he can still communicate with Aang in the Avatar State.
For the collective works of the author, go here.