Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from PSUAvatar14||Adventure/Romance/Some family||G (all ages)||Positive||Fanon complete|
| You should have seen yourself! It was amazing!
This fanon series is completed, meaning all expected chapters have been released.
All's well that ends well
|Total word count||
16 July 2011 - 27 August 2011
Avatar Fanon Wiki
Conclusions of battles begun in Sozin's Comet, Part 3: Into the Inferno
Final scenes of Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang
Not to be confused with the title of chapter 3, book 1 of
Reunion is a fanon miniseries written by PSUAvatar14. It chronicles the re-uniting of Team Avatar following the conclusion of their separate battles that took place over the final two episodes of the series.
How did this happen?
The author had talked with other users on IRC regarding plotholes. This idea came up within the discussion. Some stuff on ATLA just doesn't seem to be there, and, in the author's opinion, this plothole was one of the biggest glaring misses of the series. The author elected to take it into the hands of fan fiction and open up his mind to the possibilities.
What this hopes to cover
How Aang gets the clothes we see him with starting at Zuko's coronation
Thoughts of all characters during the remaining time of separation and the immediate aftermath of the reunion
- Aang -- The Avatar has just claimed his biggest victory to date, defeating Fire Lord Ozai. However, his thoughts are locked back on to a certain someone, and what to do after their last talk didn't end so well...
- Katara -- After defeating Azula and healing Zuko, the Waterbending master now anxiously awaits the return of the rest of the team. Her biggest concern, also, is for that of a certain someone...(Hint: "He'll come back. He has to..." --SCPt3, to Zuko)
- Sokka -- The leader of Team Avatar, after guiding Suki and Toph to the crushing of Ozai's Airship Fleet, is in good spirits despite a broken leg.
- Suki -- The girlfriend of Sokka looks forward to reuniting with the Kyoshi Warriors.
- Toph -- After the blind Earthbender plays a big part in the victory over the Airship Fleet, she initiates a full conversation among whom she is with, which leads to everyone talking about their thoughts on all that has happened in the last several months.
- Zuko -- The banished Crown Prince starts a long recovery process from the blows he was dealt by Azula. He has someone on his mind, however, this before an important conversation with the Fire Sages....
Aang, Sokka, Suki and Toph begin their trek home, needing however to stack up a few crew from other airships. They share their thoughts on the last several months that have passed. Meanwhile, Aang is worried about what he did in the days leading up to the Comet. In the Capital, Zuko and Katara await the Gaang's return. Katara's last words with Aang weren't pleasant, but she feels very apologetic now and just wants him home. Zuko wonders about Mai and also thinks about taking the position of Fire Lord.
As the final day of travel takes place, continued discussions and worries are present. The airship's progress is dampened, as it is impacted by something not quite expected. How will this affect everyone?
Eventually, the four travelers reach the Fire Nation Capital and land in the plaza, creating an emotional reunion. Aang and Katara settle down and discuss what happened in the preceding days leading up to the Comet. The Gaang also talks with Zuko when it comes to becoming Fire Lord as well.
News of the Fire Nation's losses at Wulong Forest and Ba Sing Se spread, eventually reaching the Fire Sages, who decide to choose the next Fire Lord. The Capital is re-constructed. Aang also receives a special gift...
Originally, this was supposed to be just a one-shot to bridge the gap between chapters two and three of the Kataang half of. However, after realizing this would likely grow into more than one chapter, this is no longer the case. At least the first chapter will be in the gap, however, it will not finish until after Engagements ends.
I have decided that updates on this fanon will just go here, as it's really not worth it to have a full updates page for this miniseries.
Percent complete: 100% -- click above ^^"
Oh, what is this? Looks like Commander Zhito has his own page. ^^"
For the collective works of the author, go here.