|More from PandaloverMichael||Action/Drama||PG-13||Positive|
| Zuko, something happened to Red Truth in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
Ever wondered how Zaheer, P'Li, Ghazan, and Ming-Hua grew up? How they met each other? And how they got imprisoned?
Find out in Red Truth, where we get an insight to the lives of these four characters.
- Zaheer – a boy without parents who lives on the streets. He is a martial arts expert.
- P'Li – a Fire Nation girl unlucky born with the heavy burden of having the rare ability to combustionbend, something that really affects her life.
- Ghazan – an earthbender living with his older sister, having the feeling that he has a hidden power which can let him help change the world forever.
- Ming-Hua – the daughter of Mai and the waterbender Zheng. She is an armless waterbender from the Northern Water Tribe living with her parents and six brothers in a tiny house. Despite being born without arms, she is more skilled in waterbending than her brothers will ever be.
- Aiwei – a truth seer from the city of Han Tui.
- Unalaq – son of the Northern Water Tribe chief. He is a waterbending master who has developed a unique ability, spiritbending.
- Xai Bau – a former member of the White Lotus. He leaved the order after realizing that they were working against his belief, a different world with "true freedom".
- P'Li's mother
- P'Li's father
- Lord Qwa
- Ghazan's sister
- Ty Lee
- Main article: Red Truth chapters
Book One: Air (气)
- Chapter 1 – Terrorists Chill
- Chapter 2 – Attempted Kidnapping
- Chapter 3 – Separation
- Chapter 4 – Breakout, Part 1
- Chapter 5 – Breakout, Part 2
- Chapter 6 – Into the City
- Chapter 7 – The Search Ends
- Chapter 8 – When Enemies Meet
- Chapter 9 – Red Gambits
- Chapter 10 – Eliminate
- Chapter 11 – Facing the Airbenders
- Chapter 12 – A New Age, Part 1
- Chapter 13 – A New Age, Part 2
To get a message on your wall when a new chapter is out, just sign up here.
For the collective works of the author, go here.