Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from PandaloverMichael||Action/Drama||PG-13||Positive|
Ever wondered how Zaheer, P'Li, Ghazan, and Ming-Hua grew up? How they met each other? And how they got imprisoned?
Find out in Red Truth, where we get an insight to the lives of these four characters.
- Zaheer – a boy without parents who lives on the streets. He is a martial arts expert.
- P'Li – a Fire Nation girl unlucky born with the heavy burden of having the rare ability to combustionbend, something that really affects her life.
- Ghazan – an earthbender living with his older sister, having the feeling that he has a hidden power which can let him help change the world forever.
- Ming-Hua – the daughter of Mai and the waterbender Zheng. She is an armless waterbender from the Northern Water Tribe living with her parents and six brothers in a tiny house. Despite being born without arms, she is more skilled in waterbending than her brothers will ever be.
- Aiwei – a truth seer from the city of Han Tui.
- Unalaq – son of the Northern Water Tribe chief. He is a waterbending master who has developed a unique ability, spiritbending.
- Xai Bau – a former member of the White Lotus. He leaved the order after realizing that they were working against his belief, a different world with "true freedom".
- P'Li's mother
- P'Li's father
- Lord Qwa
- Ghazan's sister
- Ty Lee
- Main article: Red Truth chapters
Book One: Air (气)
- Chapter 1 – Terrorists Chill
- Chapter 2 – Attempted Kidnapping
- Chapter 3 – Separation
- Chapter 4 – Breakout, Part 1
- Chapter 5 – Breakout, Part 2
- Chapter 6 – Into the City
- Chapter 7 – The Search Ends
- Chapter 8 – When Enemies Meet
- Chapter 9 – Red Gambits
- Chapter 10 – Eliminate
- Chapter 11 – Facing the Airbenders
- Chapter 12 – A New Age, Part 1
- Chapter 13 – A New Age, Part 2
To get a message on your wall when a new chapter is out, just sign up here.
For the collective works of the author, go here.