Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Zuko, something happened to Princess Yue's Second Chance in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
This is to certify that this fanon is part of The Wedible Universe
A timeline of the fanon is now available.
|More from Iluvcinderella||Supernatural, Romance||PG||Reception||Official Main Page here|
|Princess Yue's Second Chance|
I may be gone in this realm, but I will never leave you... Sokka, my only true love.
The Wedible Universe which comprises of several, inter-connected stories namely: this fanon, The Cup of The Earth Spirit, Zhin's Destiny and The Defenders
The fan fiction Princess Yue's Second Chance, or also known as PYSC was written initially as kind of like a "What if?" love story. I am a big fan of Sokka X Yue (Yukka), that is why I wrote this fanon. I was experimenting on this one and was eager to finish this. I was planning to end PYSC with Sokka and Yue being married but I found that too unrealistic. As I reached Chapter 3 entitle Jealousy, I got bored of it and my interest was diminished. I completely abandoned it.
I am a fan of the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe). If you don't know anything about it, check out this site. As months go by, I thought, why not incorporate some of its elements in this fanon? That would be more interesting. My desire to finish it once again inflamed. I realized that assuming that this fanon is part of a much more bigger universe (together with my other fanons which by the way is still not out), it makes it more readable and has more flesh into it. Once PYSC is done, I will be writing my second fanon and the third which will take place at the same time as PYSC, which all of the three are comprised as one trilogy, called .
The Hundred Year War had ended, and peace had come to the world once more. Yue believes that Tui, the Moon Spirit, no longer needs her bond. Her attempts and trials to gain return to the Earth succeed as the spirits granted her the opportunity to return to Earth. Yet, the Team Avatar didn't recognize the former Tribal Princess; and the Moon Spirit believed that her return to the Earth could usher in a new war. Will Sokka recognize her sooner? Will the brave warrior find his true love? Will Yue find a way to return to the Spirit World or ... will the world find itself back to the War?
- Princess Yue- the late tribal princess of the Northern Water Tribe
- Sokka- Sokka was a Water Tribe warrior, raised by his grandmother Kanna along with his younger sister Katara in the Southern Water Tribe. Sokka was the son of Kya and Chief Hakoda.
- Suki-Suki was the eldest member and the leader of the all-female Kyoshi Warriors of the Earth Kingdom's Kyoshi Island. Having begun her training when she was only eight years old, Suki was well respected by her fellow warriors for her leadership and combat skills.
- Aang- Avatar Aang was a male Air Nomad born in 12 BG and the Avatar during the century-long conflict known as the Hundred Year War. His immediate predecessor was Avatar Roku and his immediate successor is Avatar Korra.
- Katara- Katara is a female waterbending master, born and raised in the Southern Water Tribe by her grandmother, Kanna, alongside her older brother Sokka, and is the daughter of Chief Hakoda and Kya.
- Spirit of the Mystic- ???
- Hei Bai- the Spirit of a forest near Senlin Village
- The Painted Lady- the Spirit of Jang Hui River
- Wan Shi Tong- The spirit who knows a Thousand Things
|"Just letting you know that your fanon is amazing!"|
|"Alright, so here's what I like; When you really sink your teeth into the descriptions, they work very well. The story is pretty good, if a bit rushed. Slowing down would benefit things greatly. However, there were a few things I didn't quite enjoy. Your narrative is very... mundane. It reads much more like dialogue, with very casual language and many times brushes over things that need much more attention. The odd thing is, you were off to a great start with your first chapter, with plenty of depth and attention to detail, so I was a bit suprised to see so little later on. I already mentioned the odd use of present-tense and second person narration. Its an okay fic, but there is a fair amount you can work on, as we all do.
|—referring to Chapters 1-9|
|"Its actually pretty good. Your descriptives have gotten better, though there are a few dips here and there into more mundane language. Remember, you need to be constant with your narrative style. The dialogue, as with your other chapters, seemed to fit quite well. I'm also liking the twist. I wish it could have been a little longer, but that's more my personal tastes. Overall, good job!"|
|—referring to Chapters 10-12|
- This fanon is officially part of as the first part of the series.
- This is set thirteen years after Sozin's comet; eleven years after The Promise; and ten years after The Search making Aang 25 years old during PYSC, Sokka and Suki being 28 years old, Katara 27 years old, Toph (albeit only mentioned in the fanon) as 24 years old and Zuko (also just mentioned) as 29 years old. It is unknown if Yue aged at all.
|The Wedible Universe|
|Princess Yue's Second Chance|
|New Life •• Living Differently •• Jealousy •• Revelation through Water •• The Haunting Past •• Deep Thoughts •• Truth Be Revealed •• Vanished Contact •• The Great Separation •• The Long Run •• Journey Out •• Town of Old •• Search Continues •• Chapter14 •• Chapter15 •• Chapter16 •• Chapter17 •• Chapter18 •• Chapter19 •• Chapter20|
|The Cup of The Earth Spirit|
|Chapter1 •• Chapter2 •• Chapter3 •• Chapter4 •• Chapter5 •• Chapter6 •• Chapter7 •• Chapter8 •• Chapter9 •• Chapter10 •• Chapter11 •• Chapter12 •• Chapter13 •• Chapter14 •• Chapter15 •• Chapter16 •• Chapter17 •• Chapter18 •• Chapter19 •• Chapter20 •• Chapter21 •• Chapter22 •• Chapter23 •• Chapter24 •• Chapter25 •• Chapter26 •• Chapter27 •• Chapter28 •• Chapter29 •• Chapter30|
|Chapter1 •• Chapter2 •• Chapter3 •• Chapter4 •• Chapter5 •• Chapter6 •• Chapter7 •• Chapter8 •• Chapter9 •• Chapter10 •• Chapter11 •• Chapter12 •• Chapter13 •• Chapter14 •• Chapter15 •• Chapter16 •• Chapter17 •• Chapter18 •• Chapter19 •• Chapter20 •• Chapter21 •• Chapter22 •• Chapter23 •• Chapter24 •• Chapter25|
|Chapter1 •• Chapter2 •• Chapter3 •• Chapter4 •• Chapter5 •• Chapter6 •• Chapter7 •• Chapter8 •• Chapter9 •• Chapter10 •• Chapter11 •• Chapter12 •• Chapter13 •• Chapter14 •• Chapter15 •• Chapter16 •• Chapter17 •• Chapter18 •• Chapter19 •• Chapter20 •• Chapter21 •• Chapter22 •• Chapter23 •• Chapter24 •• Chapter25 •• Chapter26 •• Chapter27 •• Chapter28 •• Chapter29 •• Chapter30 •• Chapter31 •• Chapter32 •• Chapter33 •• Chapter34 •• Chapter35 •• Chapter36 •• Chapter37 •• Chapter38 •• Chapter39 •• Chapter40|
For the collective works of the author, go here.