|By Alexander of Volzhsky||See other fanon and fan fiction works from Alexander of Volzhsky.|
Prince Yishen of the First Rank, or simply Prince Yishen, was one of the six princely peerage titles that existed during the late Earth Kingdom which was not downgraded as it was passed down.
It was first awarded by the 38th Earth King , to Zaiquan, an aristocrat from the northern Earth Kingdom and one of the king's main supporters. The last individual to hold the title was Puxu, who died during the Anarchy in the Earth Kingdom and had no son to pass the title to.
Members of the Prince Yishen peerage
- Zaiquan (1159 BG - 1099 BG) - One of the most influential aristocrats during the reign of the 38th Earth King, and his close supporter. Awarded the title Prince Yishen of the First Rank.
- Henglan (1126 BG - ?) - The son of Zaiquan, supported King Gong's successor, King Ronglu, and the various reforms he implemented. Served as the justice minister in the first Imperial Cabinet.
- Mianyi (1119 BG - ?) - The second son of Zaiquan, inherited the title Prince Yishen after his brother's death.
- Puxu (? - 171 AG) - Lived during the final years of the Earth Kingdom, was a minor Dai Li official during the reign of Queen Hou-Ting. Killed during the Anarchy in the Earth Kingdom.
- It is based on the 12 "iron-cap" princely peerage titles that existed in the Qing Dynasty of imperial China.
- Prince Raoyu
- Prince Tang
- Prince Song
For the collective works of the author, go here.