Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from AvatarMonarchist||Drama||PG-13||Mixed||None|
| Zuko, something happened to Pema in Republic City in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|Pema in Republic City|
Good wife, good mother, dark secrets...
Pema lives on Air Temple Island in Republic City with her husband Tenzin, son of Avatar Aang and their children Jinora, Ikki and Meelo. Pema is currently pregnant with the couple's fourth child and she desperately hopes that this time it will be a non-bender, like her because everyone else in her family are airbenders. Pema has a hard time defining herself and standing while surrounded by benders in a world that revolves around bending. Her life takes a new turn when the current Avatar, Korra, comes to live with them and train in airbending.
- Pema : the main character, 35 years old
- Tenzin : Pema's husband, 51 years old
- Jinora : Pema's daughter, 10 years old
- Ikki : Pema's daughter, 7 years old
- Meelo : Pema's son, 5 years old
- Avatar Korra : the current Avatar, a guest at their house, 17 years old
- Tao : Pema's acquaintance, 40 years old
- - Published!
- - Published
- Chapter 2: The Antibending Dilemma - Published
- Chapter 3: The Antibending Rally - Published
- Chapter 4: Words Matter - will take place during The Voice in the Night
- Chapter 5: Dinnertime - will take place during The Spirit of Competition
- Chapter 6: The Turning Point - will take place during And the Winner Is...
- Chapter 7: The War - will take place during The Aftermath
- Chapter 8: Pema versus the Savior - will take place during When Extremes Meet
- Chapter 9: The Avatar's Escape - will take place during Out of the Past
- Chapter 10: Turning Tides - will take place during Turning the Tides
- Chapter 11: The Ultimate Showdown Part 1 - will take place during Skeletons in the Closet
- Chapter 7: The Ultimate Showdown Part 2 - will take place during Endgame
In its early days, A lot of users mistakenly believed that Pema in Republic City was a comedy. AvatarMonarchist cleared up the misunderstanding to the users by stating that it is a serious drama fan fiction, and is not meant to have humor in it.
To subscribe to Pema in Republic City and get messaged about new chapters, put your name here:
For the collective works of the author, go here.