|More from AwesomeStranger||Adventure||G||None|
| Zuko, something happened to Pabu: The Last Avatar in the last hundred years.
This fanon has been discontinued, but is still available to read for your enjoyment.
|Pabu: The Last Avatar|
20 planned for Book 1
|Chapter||Approximate completion||Expected Release|
Before you begin reading, here are some things you may want to know regarding the setup of each chapter and the series overall:
All chapters are separated into sections that contain several pages. These are basically parts of a chapter and serve to help navigate through each chapter. Section numbers reset at the end of every chapter.
All chapters are separated into 1,000-ish character long chuncks called "Pages". Each chapter will contain at least 10 pages. The purpose of these is so it's easy to pick up where you left off if you need to stop reading mid-chapter. There will be several of these contained in each section. Page numbers do not reset at the end of every chapter, but they do reset at the end of each book.
These can be found at the end of some chapters and contain notes the author has about the chapter. These could include things that were originally going to happen but didn't or what the chapter was originally going to be called. This is different than Trivia, (see below) as Authors' Notes contain informational facts where Trivias contain 'fun facts' about the chapter or the series so far.
Trivia serves the purpose of giving fun facts on the chapter and the series so far.
Characters in chapter: 8,590 Characters used in Book 1 so far: 34,994 Characters used total so far: 154,487
· This is the first chapter in the series to have a "Section IV".
· This chapter has the series' 500th page.
This series isn't planned to have an "end", per se. I'm willing to keep writing as long as I have loyal fans supporting me. There is no set criteria that needs to be met for me to extend the series. After a book ends, the reviews and comments will be taken into account and if it did well, more will be on the way. If not, I'll move on to something different.
Each book will center around Pabu and his friends. Because of this, I will be very careful with character development and putting certain characters in the spotlight.
Length of Books
20 chapters for Book 1 is more or less a place holder. In my previous fanon, I planned on 15 chapters, but ended up with 17 in the end because I added events that weren't initially planned and it worked out well in the end. Point is: there's a chance there may be more chapters than expected. Books past One will contain no fewer than 15 chapters to make sure the adventure isn't too easy or doesn't make the characters stronger in any way.
The basic plot for each Book can be found here.
Book One: Changes
Pabu, the most arrogant, immature, stuck-up Avatar ever, must deal with having nothing when his life takes a turn for the worse.
- Pabu: He is 5 feet 7 inches, has dark brown hair, he's very skinny, has vivid golden eyes, wears traditional Fire Nation clothes, and has a fair complexion. He is not very athletic, but he is very agile. His peers describe him as a complete jerk. He picks on everyone except his best friend Azulon, his only friend.
- Azulon: He is 5 feet 2 inches, very heavy, has tan skin, and has yellow-orange eyes. He is a total outcast and therefore, only talks and hangs out with Pabu. Pabu is usually very kind towards him, but tries to avoid conversations with him as much as possible, as Azulon is very dull and boring.
- Ming: She is an exchange student from one of the Fire Nation colonies. She has light brown hair that flows down a couple inches past her shoulders, she's 5 feet 6 inches, has dark brown eyes (which is unusual for someone from the Fire Nation), has big, full lips, and a medium build. She is described by her peers as "the perfect preppy girl stereotype", meaning she's arrogant and self-absorbed. She is also very quick to anger and is not afraid to use her fists to solve her problems.
- Sha: The Avatar before Pabu. Since he is dead, he can only be found in the Spirit World. He went through a lot in his 237 year lifetime making him very strict in the way of keeping order and balance. He has a white beard that extends past his ankles along with white hair that is in a ponytail, but it barely extends past his ears. He was also the tallest Avatar at 8 feet 2 inches.
For a more in depth description about these characters, go to the
Below is a chart for all the chapters made in chronological order.
Book One: Changes
If you wish to subscribe to this series, put your username in one of the spaces below. Subscription includes being alerted when a new chapter is posted as well as when an update is being made. If you only wish to be alerted when a new chapter is posted, please say so under your username. If not, just put in your username.
For the collective works of the author, go here.