Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|More from Sparkstoaflame||Alternate universe||PG-13||NA||No update page|
|once upon a road of storms|
September 3, 2013 - ?
once upon a road of storms is an AU re-write of Avatar: The Last Airbender, with a few notable changes to the plot/timeline and character set: Aang being dead and Korra being born, as well as the induction of the main The Legend of Korra characters in general.
An alternate universe rendering of Avatar: The Last Airbender and what could have been with Korra in Aang's place.
- prologue - some legends are told
- being rewritten
book one: earth
- chapter one - some turn to dust or to gold
- chapter two - just one mistake is all it will take
- chapter three - we'll go down in history
- chapter four - remember me for centuries
book two: spirits
- chapter five - mummified my teenage dreams
- chapter six - there's nothing wrong with me
- chapter seven - the story's all wrong
- chapter eight - heavy metal broke my heart
book three: fire
- chapter nine - i was only born inside my dreams
- chapter ten - as long as there is a light
- chapter eleven - my shadow's over you
- chapter twelve - but you're gone so soon
book four: air
- chapter thirteen - we've been here forever
- chapter fourteen - and here's the frozen proof
- chapter fifteen - i could scream forever
- chapter sixteen - we are the poisoned youth
book five: balance
- chapter seventeen - come on and let me in
- chapter eighteen - this is supposed to match
- chapter nineteen - the darkness that you felt
- chapter twenty - i never meant for you to fix yourself
- epilogue - can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
Subject to change. (1/28/15 - definitely being changed)
- And by extent, Aang
- Toph Beifong
- Please note that there will be some changes made to the family trees and histories of some characters (for instance the Lin-Bolin-Toph triangle), and some last names have been given. This has all been done intentionally and with a full conscience, and there is a reason to everything that has been "fixed". So...there's that.
Umm, this was going to be an absurdly massive one-shot (emphasis on absurdly) before I decided to cut it into two parts. Also, I have left the title in all lowercase letters for stylistic purposes, so please do not change it.
Updates on this fanon will probably have long hiatuses in between, as each of the two full-length "chapters" are basically two whole books condensed into one (i.e., my own versions of "Water" and "Earth" into the souls that we have marked; not everything in the actual books seen in A:TLA will be included, to preserve what little conciseness the story has left if that made any sense at all, :P).
Anyhow, I do hope that you come to enjoy the little collection of nonsense I am writing. :) Good day/night to you all!
For the collective works of the author, go here.