Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|By Bomochu||See other fanon and fan fiction works from Bomochu.|
Welcome to my Fanon Updates Page! Here you'll find everything you need to know about what stories I'm currently working on, planning to work on, and some which will probably never see the light of day. But hey, at least I can claim that I came up with all these ideas even if I never write about them XP
Spirit of the North
So to kick things off, here is my first Fanon series that I've started, Spirit of the North. For details of the plot and characters, visit the.
- 29/01/2015 was the latest chapter released. While I haven't even started writing the next chapter yet, I have a good idea of how the rest of Book 1 will go, so I'm sure once I get back into it the chapters won't take too long to write. As mentioned on one of the chapters, I am taking a short break from the series to work on other fanon and various other things, though I am looking forward to getting back into it. :)
- 29/01/2015 Yes, you read it right! SotN has a theme song! If you've read the series you may remember a certain song at the start of two of the chapters called 'Child of the Moon'? Well, I had so much fun making it up on piano that I ended up writing a whole theme song for SotN, and I'd love to share it somehow on the wikia. Watch this space ^^"
Avatar: The Legend of Korra and Jin Sang
|"An abnormal metalbender, an earthbender who cannot bend earth, and an Avatar who cannot bend anything... You three are no doubt the worst Team Avatar I have ever heard of, and dare I say it, our fate rests in your hands."|
|— Master Wei addressing Team Avatar|
Avatar: The Legend of Korra and Jin Sang was actually my very first fanon I'd ever thought up and written, even before I knew fanfiction was a thing :P. It still has a special place in my heart, and though I may never get around to writing it I do hope to share some of the details here.
The story is about the consequences of a second Avatar cycle, and a non-bender Avatar and his struggle to fulfill his role even when most do not believe he is meant to be the Avatar since he can't bend any of the elements. Though he is not alone; his best friend Tae Hyun, a Crystalbender who has yet to learn to bend earth due to a block in his chi pathway, and Tae's older sister Jiaying, a pure metalbender, accompany him on his journey.
Bear in mind I came up with this idea soon after Book 1 finished airing, so I had no idea about Ravaa or how the next Avatar was chosen, so I'm expecting some major rewriting due to the new information.
Gate of the Face Stealer
So... Most of you must be wondering why on earth Lucy Heartfillia from Fairy Tail is in the picture above? The answer is... AU Crossover fanfic! After making a really sarcastic comment on one of the WLS issues, I decided... Well, why not give this a try? Hopefully 'Gate of the Face Stealer' will be a funny way to combine Avatar: The Last Airbender and Fairy Tail, two of my favorite series. ^^"
Check out the main page
Warriors of Makapu
Another series which I may never get around to actually doing... To be honest I've kinda lost a little motivation to do this one, though it is still a story that I love. I just really wanted to see Meng find her 'man with big ears' and it ended up turning into this long adventure XD. Warriors of Makapu follows the lives of Meng, Poi, Ping, Aunt Wu, and many others living in Makapu village during the time of the Hundred-Year War. After tragedy befalls the peaceful village, Meng and many others, inspired by the Avatar and his friends who had visited their home not so long ago, decide to take up arms against the Fire Nation.
- 29/01/15 is a one-shot I wrote for a Fanonbenders' contest, which features Meng and her master, Piandao. As for the actual chapters for the story, I can't say when they will be released, though hopefully after another few months!
Equality for All
I had a brainwave the other day and thought I'd better get the idea down. So basically, the story is still about Ming-Hua, but it follows the journey of her brother (an OC I'm still making up) who ends up getting involved with the Equalists to seek justice upon those White Lotus members who were responsible for taking his sister's arms away (it's an AU :P ). Still in progress, but I think the story is starting to come together nicely. :)
The Legend of Korra Book 4: Retribution
A four-part series of how I would have ended things for Book 4. It will feature Korra dealing with her connection to her past lives, the weird hallucination of herself she keeps seeing, and will wrap up the Earth Empire story with a battle on the Fire Nation harbour.
Clickto start reading now!
- 11/04/2016 So I haven't even touched this page in a long time... :L But, I'm excited to say that one chapter is already finished, the main image in the final stages of editing, and about half of chapter two is done (a draft though). I also have the wonderfully talented (and avid LoK critic) Mage helping me as an editor/beta reader, so hopefully some of the issues in LoK can be resolved in this story. XD
- 2/08/16 Forgot I even had an updates page... but things are starting to progress nicely. The second chapter is currently being edited and the first two parts will be released soon. :)
For the collective works of the author, go here.