|By Dudewaldo4||See other fanon and fan fiction works from Dudewaldo4.|
|Chronological and political information|
The Mysterious Presence is an unknown and unnamed spirit that appears to people in times of need.
The Mysterious Presence is known to have the ability to influence people thoughts and actions. Why it does this is not known.
The Presence has influenced Pathik, telling him to run from Taku, to go to Ba Sing Se, and to travel to the Eastern Air Temple. It is also helped Kanna leave the Northern Water Tribe, and it gave Bumi the confidence to talk to the man that would eventually teach him to Earthbend. These influences appear to be positive. However, it also caused Kanna to accidentally strike a loose stone in the ground, alerting Fire Nation solders of her presence. The result of this was the battle, "Murder at Taku".
The Presence's goal is uncertain.
- When did it influence Kanna in Taku? It just said that she accidently kicked a rock. Evatar114 13:36, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- In Kanna accidentally alerted them of her presence. When the -- Dudewaldo4 My stories 19:41, September 12, 2010 (UTC) , when they were all hiding from the Fire Nation soldiers as they did their routine check,
- Yeah, I know that. But it doesn't say anything about the MP. Evatar114 19:43, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, it doesn't say it, but...that's what happened. lol :} -- Dudewaldo4 My stories 19:58, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, that face looks like a duck. But thanks for clearing that up... sorta. Evatar114 20:03, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Dudewaldo is it you? Considering you pretty much deicide what every character does no matter what. The Crimson Dragon 20:20, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, that totally makes sense. Evatar114 20:21, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Wait... Do you actually know who you want the Mysteriuos Prescence to be? Evatar114 20:25, September 12, 2010 (UTC
- Of course! The purpose of this section is for me to see what other peoople might think based on what they've gathered (which is very little). -- Dudewaldo4 My stories 20:27, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, just checking. Evatar114 20:38, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
I think that it is the monster from Lost, Voldemort, and Chuck Norris combined.--Avatar Courage 03:44, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Uhhmmmmmm.... -- Dudewaldo4 My stories 16:30, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
- On a more practical note, is it Gyatso or Yangchen?--Avatar Courage 22:20, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
- no, it is not either of them, though yangchen is an interesting guess...-- Dudewaldo4 My stories 02:48, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Then I'm guessing a female Avatar or Air Nomad or Kuwabarra.--Avatar Courage 02:51, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, but what if you have it backwards? What if Kuwabara is not the Presence, but the Presence is Kuwabara? -- Dudewaldo4 My stories 02:58, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
- So...I'm right?--Avatar Courage 02:59, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
- has said that the answers to these questions are tied in with the 's ghost mystery.
Past, Present, and Future Characters
|Bumi • Kanna • Pathik • Oma • Shu|
|Iroh • Ursa|
|Aang • Azula • Katara • Pathik • Sokka • Toph • Zuko|
|Fire Nation - Afiko|
|Gyatso • Lu Ten • Pakku • Pasang • Roku • Tashi • Yugoda|
|Chao • Dao • Diju • Hakuri • Hebi • Huowoun • Kotoka • Kuwabara • Lyaka • Makato • Mikaere • Mori • Morioka • Ping • Qiang • Qui Tu • Shaocia • Sying • Tamaki • Usami • Wada|
|Vote on your favorite character!|
For the collective works of the author, go here.